Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

Luxury Leopard Printed Thin Slim TPU Cases For iPhone 7 7Plus Phone Cover Soft Mobile Phone bag Fundas

$0.90
50-99 Pieces
$0.80
100-299 Pieces
$0.73
300-1999 Pieces
$0.62
>=2000 Pieces
Min. Order
50 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
83.8%
Transactions
$ 40,000+
5 Years Paid Supplier Trade Assurance Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Material: tpu
Brand Name: HZ
Compatible Brand: Apple iPhones
Model Number: HZ-36566
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 6 Plus,iPhone 6s,iPhone 6,iPhone 5s,iPhone 7,iPhone 6s plus,iPh
Retail Package: No
Function: Dirt-resistant
Type: Half-wrapped Case
Style: Luxury Leopard Printed
Colors: 12 colors mobile phone case
Material: soft silicon TPU
fit for: for women men funds Coque Capa Para celular
function 1: dirt-resistant, scratch-resistant
Delivery Detail: 2 days after payment
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 16X10X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.035 KG
Package Type: opp
we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;
please leaver us message ;
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
 
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com
Material
tpu
Compatible
For iphone 5/6/6 plus 7/ 7 plus ;
Mix color
Accept mixed mode and mixed design ;moq 10 pcs each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity

 

New Luxury Leopard Printed Thin Slim TPU Cases For iPhone 7 7Plus Phone Cover Soft Mobile Phone Protector Fundas

aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()

aeProduct.getSubject() aeProduct.getSubject() aeProduct.getSubject() aeProduct.getSubject()
1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,