Newest PCI-E to USB 3.0 7 Ports PCI Express Expansion Card Superspeed 5Gbps USB 3.0 Card with 15Pin Power Connector for Desktops
Choose your specifications
Shenzhen Focalvalue Technology Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
4 days after payment
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
- No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, optimised board plane architecture, fast and easy installation, keeps your PC case tidy
- Extend with 2 USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 20-pin Connector (available for expanding another two USB 3.0 ports to PC case front panel) for standard desktop PC
- Includes low profile bracket for small form factor computers
- PCI-Express 2.0 specification, high-performance chipset for NEC uPD720201
- All solid capacitors, luxurious materials, excellent workmanship
- Accelerated file access and transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps; backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- USB 3.0 interface provides 5V/2A super strong power, sufficient and stable power supply
- SATA 15PIN power supply, sufficient and stable power supply to ensure stable operation of equipment
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, low power consumption, environmental protection and energy-saving products, low heat, stable
- Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Linux (with included drivers)
- Windows 8/8.1/10 - No additional drivers are needed for Win8/8.1/10
- 1 x PCI-E Card Expansion Card
- 1 x CD Driver
- 1 x Low-profile Bracket
- Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.
- USB port PCIE Card with power cable ,but type c port card not.