• By detecting the rod temperature at the outlet of the induction coil, the heating power is controlled by the temperature controller device, such to control the temperature of the rod.
• Melting of rods inside the induction coil will not happen any more by the using of infrared sensor and temperature control device. The operating is eased, at the same time, repair of the induction coil is decreased greatly.
• It is especially important and necessary to use infrared sensor when heating brass and aluminum rods of which the forging temperature and melting point is very near. The forging temperature of brass is about 700℃ and melting point about 900℃, the forging temperature of aluminum is about 450-500℃ and melting point about 660℃, in the continuously heating and feeding process, it is likely to happen that the rods melt inside the induction coil due to to careless of operator,. To install the infrared sensor is the only way to solve this problem.
Rod induction forging furnace with auto-feed system
Used for the automatically heating of steel, brass, aluminum and other metal rods.
• Whole processes including the rod picking up, rod selecting, rod pushing and rod sending out, heating and temperature controlling are all automatically controlled by PLC device.
• A wide range of rod size from Φ20 to Φ60 and length from 50 to 250mm.
• The temperature of the rod can be exactly controlled to achieve high quality of the parts.
MF induction forging machine is used for heating of bars and rods larger than Φ15mm or quadrate or other shape stuff in the shaping of screws, nuts, valves, locks and other metal parts, the material can be steel ,stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum and so on, that used for whole heating, partial heating or middle part heating.
Whole rod heating manual feed end heating,Auto-feed end heating ,end or middle part heating.