EXP GDC is a notebook with built-in PCI-E interface extended to the switching equipment outside, can be used to access any of the PCI-E interface equipment, and enhance the performance of the notebook, via more connecting card to play the game. (screen: use its notebook display need laptop comes with Intel (R) HD graphics and connected above GTS450 as NVIDIA graphics. Otherwise you need external monitor.
PCI-E speed is the highest speed supported notebook using the PCI-E3.0 graphics cards the same use.
1. Connecting PCI-E interface equipment
2. 6P power output: large power graphics card power supply
3. 8P power output: connect 220W power supply, can ATX cable with ATX desktop power
4. DC power in: Use the 12 volt DC supply
5. USB interface: The mouse, keyboard, U disk and other USB
6. The data line interface: for Mini PCI-E, Expresscard or NGFF cable
7. CTD, PTD mode switch:
For solving the boot black screen or card screen hardware conflict
Design for reference, design changes without notice.
Special note: The default TD switch in the OFF state, do not change the state, otherwise it will lead to an external card can not work normally.
1. Dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution)
2. Multistage anti interference circuit
3. Data line reinforcement
4. Multi power automatic switching (support for soft start)
5. High quality imported electronic components
6. Support metal cabinet (optional)
7. Double copper technology to enhance system power supply
8. Isolation protection circuit
9. LED status indicator
10. USB interface extension
11. Lateral 6PIN power supply interface
Question1: My laptop is xxx-xxx, will my laptop compatible with the EXP GDC?
Laptops released after year 2007 almost all fit EXP GDC when they have mini PCI-E slot or EXPRESSCARD slot.
We already knew the unfit list:
Lenovo E530, L430, E43, U410, E49,K49;
HP 5310M, HP H533OM 6910;
Asus A53XI241SV-SL, X8dij, K53SD, N55SF, N75;
HASEE ui45 EVI4;
Question 2: What graphic cards should I choose?
Answer: The list of recommended graphics card
Question 3: What power supply should I use?
Answer: We only offer ATX cable with the package to power the EXP GDC. Please choose external power for your graphics card.
6P power output:
The maximum provides the interface output 6PIN+8PIN, maximum supports 12A, maximum supports 18A output with the motherboard. If it's more than 220W using power card please with ATX cable, ATX power supply used for the graphics.
8P power supply interface:
The main board and the equipment of the power supply interface, supports soft switch function (notebook starting power starting, notebook shut down power off). The power of this interface, you can use 1 special DELL 220W, 2 can be matched with ATX cable using the ATX power to support external graphics power, soft switching function.
DC power supply interface:
Support DC 12 volt power supply input interface type outer diameter 5.5MM, inner diameter 2.1MM, maximum power 150W, support the soft switch function.