$1.30
Min. Order : 100 Pieces
$1.10
500-1999 Pieces
$1.00
2000-19999 Pieces
$0.95
≥20000 Pieces

cover Pattern Animal Cell Phone Case For Samsung Galaxy A5 A7 J3 J5 J7 2016 S6 S7 Edge s8 Soft TPU Cases Capa Fundas Housing

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Coupons
$10.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Brand Name: HZ
Compatible Brand: Samsung
Function: Anti-knock
Type: Case
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Size: Pattern Phone Case For Samsung Galaxy J5 J7 A3 A5 S3 S4 S5 S6 S7 Edge
Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Fundas Case For Samsung Galaxy
Material: Soft Silicone TPU Phone Case For Samsung,PP
Model Number: HZ-144010
Feature: Ultra Thin, Beautiful Patterns, Precise Hole, Soft
Retail Package: No
Pattern Styles: Animals, Flowers,Princess, Girls, Fruits, Landscape, 3D Creativity
Prtotector Back Case For Samsung S6 Edge: Print Pattern Case Fr For Samsung Galaxy S7
Packaging Detail: opp
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 15X6X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.035 KG
Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
≤8h
Response Time
95.7%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 50,000+
97
Transactions
Visit Store
we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 100 pcs; 20 pcs each mode each design;
please leaver us message ;
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
 
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

 

aeProduct.getSubject()

 

 

 

aeProduct.getSubject()

 

aeProduct.getSubject()

aeProduct.getSubject()

 

 

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.