|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Piece/Pieces per Month Beard comb with brush|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Brand Name:||JDK or OEM|
|Color:||As picture, or any color you want|
|Certificate:||SGS & CP65|
|Item Name:||plastic beard comb with brush|
|key words:||beard comb|
|Sample time:||7 days after payment|
|Mass production time:||30 days after payment|
|Logo:||Customer LOGO Available|
|Packing:||Opp Bag/Paper Box|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 30 days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||1PC per opp bag / paper bag. Or we can do as your request like single blister/box|
Factory wholesale hot selling plastic beard comb with brush
|Factory wholesale hot selling plastic beard comb with brush|
Soft, Non-Irritation,Eco-friendly, Easy to use
Customer Logo Is Available
Sample Lead Time
Each bread comb be packed with OPP bag/PVC bag.
We can do as your request like single blister/box
OEM / ODM
Available(size, material, color, shape---all we can do as your request)
More products,please Click Here!
JDK(Shenzhen) Makeup brush Factory has made all kinds of makeup brush for over 10 years. The main products is makeup brush, shaving brush, foundation brush, blush brush, eye brush, lip brush, makeup sponge,Kabuki brush. With features of non-shed, soft, firm, non-irritation,eco-friendly, Our products earn high reputation in the market.
Work with us and you will never regret !
Factory, workshop & warehouse :
Q: What is the order process?
Q: Will the brush shed?
A: No, our brush is firm and stably. Sometimes it will shed a little when first used, but it will be all right after you wash.
Q: How to clan the brush?
A: 1. Run the brush through hot water to sanitize the bristles
2. Use a drop of gentle shampoo and rub it into the bristles in a circular motion.
3. Rinse out the brush with hot water by squeezing the bristles from the base upwards. At this point you should be able to see the old makeup rinse out into the drain.
4. Squeeze out all excess water, and prop it up to dry out (preferably over night). While it’s drying, mold the bristles tightly together in order to maintain its softness and original shape.
5. Once it’s dry, fluff it out by rubbing it in circular motion over the back of your hand (less oil).
6. Repeat every 1-2 weeks, or whenever you feel it’s been exposed to a little more dirt and grime than usual!
Q: Why choose us ?