|APP:||IOS & Android|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Operation power:||Battery: 12V/DC: 12V|
|Lens:||FOV=100° or 52°|
|Model Number:||3.0 Series|
|SD card:||8MB ~32GB|
|Packaging Detail:||N.W.: 0.35 kg G.W.: 0.5 kg Neutral Box packing Accessories included: USB cable Bandage Antenna User's manual|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||160X130X125 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.6 KG|
Main features of our hunting camera:
1.High quality image and video shots(12MP image definition and 1080P video resolution).
2.High efficiency of sending pictures by GPRS(by MMS/SMTP/FTP).
3.Fast trigger time: 0.35-0.45s.
4.Long Standy-by time: 4-6months.
6.Waterproof standard: IP54.
Integrated with GPRS module, triggered by motion detection, you can control the hunting camera by mobile APP anywhere. Used for daylight and night vision surveillance, animal observation and hunting, the beautiful pictures and video clips taken by the trail camera will take you to a wonderful world you have never found before. Wonderful! Isn't it?
|Camera model||3.0 series|
|IR setting||Top: 25LED, Bottom: 31LED|
|Lens(wide lens model)||FOV=100°|
|Lens(regular lens model)||FOV=52°|
|LCD screen||2" TFT|
|PIR sensitivity||3 sensitive levels: high/normal/low|
|PIR angle||wide lens model: 110°;regular lens model: 52°|
|Video length||5-59s, programmable|
|SD card cycle||ON/OFF|
|Operation power||Battery: 12V; DC: 12V|
Established in 2004, Willfine Century has grown up as the most influential hunting camera manufacturer in China with our excellent quality, superior service and competitive price.
The first to develop PIR motion detection trail camera and the first to integrate GPRS module into scouting camera in China, we have always been the leader in the industry of game camera.
To make standards and to be the top solution provider for wildlife camera. We are dedicated to develop more market-oriented PIR motion detection camera.
Willfine Century is ready. Are you ready to join us?
Photos don't capture subject of interest?
1. Check the "sensor level"(PIR sensitivity). For warm weather, set "high", for cold weather, set low.
2. Set your scouting camera where no heat sources are in the camera's field of view.
3. Rising sun or sunset can trigger PIR sensor.
4. If animal/person moves too fast, it moves out of the game camera's field of view before photos is taken.
Camera stops taking images?
1. Make sure the SD card is not full.
2. Check the battery.
3. When GPRS function is on, there will be about 1min trigger interval for deer camera to send out photos.
Night vision flash range doesn't not meet expectation?
1. 4AA batteries is not enough to support camera night vision ability, needs 8AA batteries.
2. A certain surrounding with flash range can get you better night vision images.