$1.60 - $2.00
Min. Order : 20 Pieces

Stand Style Wallet Flip Leather Case Paiting Soft Cover for Samsung galaxy S3 S4 S5 S6 S7 edge J3 prime j5 prime j7 prime 2017

Coupons
6% OFF
Get Latest Price
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: shenzhen /guangzhou/hongkong
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,alipay
Supply Ability: 19000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Compatible Brand: Apple IPhones
Pattern: butterfly flower peach / national flag UK USA
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Size: Celular Fundas Capa Para coque Protective Protector Case Shell Skin
Color: Beige
description 1: stand style painting Painted Flip wallet book Design
description 2: with credit card holder / Money slot
Material: Pu
description 3: Magnet cases shell cover , magnetic buckle
Model Number: HZ-84521
Retail Package: No
Brand Name: HZ
Function: Dirt-resistant
Type: Case
Models1: for samsung S6edge S6 edge G9250 G925F /S7 G9300 G930F EDGE G9350
Delivery Detail: 1-7days
Packaging Detail: opp
Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
≤6h
Response Time
90.6%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 50,000+
100
Transactions
Visit Store

Models3:for s4 i9500 i9515 i9516 / S5 i9600 / S6 G9200 sm-G920F

Stand Style Wallet Flip Leather Case Paiting Soft Cover for Samsung galay S3 S4 S5 S6 S7 edge / mini S3mini S4mini i9190 S5mini

please contact me

whatsapp:008615986709461

skype: xktechnology001

wechat:Jenneyfeng

 

0704_1.png

 

0-10.jpg0-9.jpg0-7.jpg0-3.jpg0-6.jpg0-8.jpg0-5.jpg 

 

100% Brand New and good quality ,best service and fast delivery;
 
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us  if  you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
Cash payment is only available for the customers those can come to our office or store.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Epress service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDE ,China post air mail ,and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 -7business days after your payment was cleared.
 
5 contact
Mail:band.hongzifomail.com
What's app:0086 13632842496
Skype:ktechnology2013
Wechat:duanuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com