Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

male Steampunk Sunglasses men Tony Stark Man Sunglasses Vintage Luxury Brand Steampunk Sun Glasses men's glasses UV

$2.10
50-99 Pieces
$1.88
100-299 Pieces
$1.78
300-1999 Pieces
$1.66
>=2000 Pieces
Min. Order
50 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
87.3%
Transactions
US$ 50,000+
5 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: HZ
Model Number: HZ-5643
Style: Fashion Sunglasses
Lenses Material: PC
Frame Material: Alloy
Age: Men
Lenses Optical Attribute: Gradient
Eyewear Type: Sunglasses
Item Type: Eyewear
Gender: Men
Style: Pilot
Lens Height: 43mm
Department Name: Adult
Lenses Optical Attribute: UV400,Anti-Reflective
Lens Width: 52mm
name1: : sun glasses for men sun glasses sunglasses men
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 16X13X2 cm
Single gross weight: 0.065 KG
Package Type: opp

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

 

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

 

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

 

 

 

656

QQ201703072323592284915520_8664416332287734084_8664416332285888451_8664416332287725765_8664416332284918447_8664416332285894037_8664416332284921423_8664416332285891470_8664416332287719932_8664416332284912859_8664416332287722947_866441633

2665165418_899965241

 

 

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,