Main Contents: Zeaxanthin (β-carotene-3, 3’-diol, Meso-zeaxanthin)
Plant Resource:Calendula officinalis
Appearance: Golden clarify liquid
Plant Part Used: Fresh flower
Odor: Bitter taste, bring some woodiness flavour and nodding musky.
Refractive Index(20°C): 1.4600-1.4700
Specific Gravity(20/20°C): 0.840-0.900
Solubility: (20°C)soluble in 3 parts of 70%(V.V) alcohol
Measurement system: HPLC adopted with ultrasonic assisting, dissolving by chromatogram class methanol. For further information, please contact with 3wbio.
What is Calendula Essential Oil?
Calendula oil is good for all skin types, it is almost magical in its ability to prevent tearing, soothe pain, stop bleeding. Calendula Essential Oil has great anti-inflammatory properties and vulnerary properties, making it excellent for help with stubborn wounds, ulcers, bed sores, varicose veins, bruises, rashes, eczema etc. Calendula Essential oil has great healing, soothing and softening qualities which makes it a good choice to include when mixing a massage oil or preparing a carrier oil blend.
Description & extraction:
Having rich industry experience as a manufacturer and supplier, we are engaged in offering our customers with Calendula Oil. This oil is processed using natural things that is procured from the accredited vendors of the industry. Used for various purposes, these products are widely reckoned in domestic market.
- 100% herbal
- Airtight packaging
Uses & Precautions:
- Health and wellness — It has tonic, sudorific, emmenagogic and antispasmodic properties, but it is mainly used for skin care and treatment.
- It has great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action, making it helpful with stubborn wounds, acne, ulcers, bed sores, varicose veins, rashes, eczema and related conditions. It helps soothe sore, inflamed and itchy skin conditions.
- Calendula massage oil also assists in soothing, and softening skin, making it a good addition to massage oils or when preparing a carrier oil blend.
- Cooking — Since the Middle Ages, the petals of marigold have been used as "the poor man's saffron" for coloring cheeses, butters and side dishes.
- During the Elizabethan era, both petals and leaves were used in salads, although the latter showed to be very strong. The petals flavored soups and stews.
- Baby care — The oil helps relieve diaper rashes, which can extremely irritate an infant.
- Calendula oil is traditionally used for abdominal cramps and constipation. It's your skin that will receive a good bulk of the benefits, though, thanks to the oil's anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and related properties.
- Skin dryness or chapping — Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.
- Inflammation — It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers and chilblains.
- Minor cuts and wounds — The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also help relieve insect bites, acne and bed sores.
- Skin issues — Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin problems can be soothed using calendula oil, applied topically. Calendula oil's antifungal action is also great for helping treat athlete's foot, ringworm and jock itch.
- If you are not pregnant, nursing, allergic or about to undergo surgery, you can use calendula oil with likely no side effect. It is best, however, to consult your health care provider before you use it, especially for therapeutic use.
- The plant extract might cause sleepiness and drowsiness, and taking it with sedative drugs might result in excess sleepiness.
1.ZhongXiang is one of the most professional manufacturer of essential oils in China.
2.With more than 20 years experience,it may supply you the first hand quality products ahere to the direct complete quality control system.
3.ZhongXiang has its own lab to study and develop new products to meet the demand of markets.
4.ZhongXiang has its own natural planting base to strictly slect good raw material.
5.ZhongXiang has one professional,long-term and stable work team to provide
timely good service for any customers.
Packaging & Shipping
Professial package is available for any kind of shipping mode.To keep the goods in best condition,our package is always tighly closed,as well it is safe and strong enough for any rude delivery.Besides,it may be customed to your liking.
25kg/plastic barrel, 50kg/iron barrel, 180kg/iron barrel
In a cool dry place and keep away from strong light and heat
3 years when properly stored
Shipping by courier company, such as EMS,DHL,FEDEX,TNT,ETC.
Shipping by sea(LCL,FCL)or by air, as per buyer’s option
With Convinient and various shipping mode to save money and time,no any worry!
1. Be 100% responsible for quality complaint,0 quality issue in our past dealings.
2.Hundreds of products in different levels for your option.
3.Free samples(less than 20ml) is offered at any time except carrier fee.
4. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
5. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
6. Reasonable & competitive price, punctually delivery.
Q1 Are you factory or trading company?
We are factory with our own sales workteam.
Q2 Why to choose us?
a. Small order is acceptable;
b. Free sample for you;
c. Have self-export rights;