|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Heater type:||Kerosene Burner|
|Package:||Inner and outer packing|
|Verify and Test:||CE, ISO9001:2000|
|Delivery Detail:||25-30 days|
|Packaging Detail:||1pc/color box, with PE bag|
Kerosene pressure stove
red color portable kerosene pressure oil cooking stove
Kerosene pressure stove/portable kerosene cooking stove/oil cook stove
1. With adjustable thermostat
2. Special design with colorful surface
3. Big tank capacity, long continuous combustion duration
4. Glass fiber wick with long life-span
5. No smell, no noise, no odor and no pollution
6. Full combustion, carbon monoxide is much lower than international standard
7. Outdoor & Indoor use, used as BBQ grill, cooker, room heater
1. Kerosene pressure stove specification
1. Kerosene heater data
|Measurement/mm||Tank capacity||Chimney||Heating output||Heating area||Ingnition type||Fuel tank|
|Max fuel||Continuous Combustion||N.W./KG||G.W./KG||Color||20GP/PCS||40HQ/PCS|
2. Kerosene pressure stove features:
1. The fuel tank is double, guaranteeing non-leakage of fuel, even though it is turned over while burning.
2. The Glass fiber wick which is incorporated in this heater is highly heatresistant and durable.
3. The upper reflector which sends heat downward ensures warmth of yours legs and feet.
4. Safety is also ensured by means of the finely designed guard frame.
5. The Chimney which is in stainless steel is highly durable.
3. Kerosene stove color option and production size
1. tank color can do as customer like, red, white, grey...
4. Kerosene pressure stove using enviroment
5. Kerosene pressure stove Structure and function
6. Kerosene pressure stove wicks by taken care
1. The wick which is in glass fiber need not have its top scissored off from time to time.
2. But when it is used for a long time, a tar-like substance is deposited on its top, affecting the sucking up of fuel and the wick's vertical movment. To rmove this tar-like substance, you will burn the wick idle as follows: Do not fill oil to the heater, even after the fuel indicator has pointed to "0"-continue to burn it until the fire dies down.
By this time the tar-like substance on the top of the wick will have been consumed, resulting in better sucking up of oil and smoother movement of the wick.
3. You need not worry about the wick being destroyed by the above burning idle, as it is in glas fiber.
4. You will practise this idle burning of the wick once in 20 to 30 days.
7. Kerosene pressure stove for exchanging wicks
8. Kerosene pressure stove of component parts
14. Kerosene pressure stove of extinguishing
1. Turn the wick-adjust-handle knob counter-clockwise slowly until it stops. The wick will be lowered to the bottom and the fire will be out in 3-5 mins.
2. Make sure the fire has been extinguished.
3. Never fail to extinguish the fire before you move the heater to another place, before you evacuate the room in which the heater is used.
15. Kerosene pressure stove users attention
1. Fill this heater with white lighting kerosene. No other fuel should be fed into this heater.
2. Fuel is to be stored in safe place.
3. This heater should not be used in a narrow space or near inflammable area.
4. This heater should not be subjected to drafts.
5. This heater is to be used on a horizontal level
6. Care should be taken not to spill oil. If it should be spilt, wipe it out
7. Before you fill oil, or before it is moved to another place, do not fail to extinguish this heater
8. Burning the wick idle once in every 20-30 days. (How to burn the wick idle is described in this instruction manual)
9. When you evacuate your room or before you go to bed, make sure the fire is out
10. Ventilate from time to time the room in which this heater is uesd.
16. Kerosene pressure stove trouble caused and measures
17. Kerosene pressure stove notes in storing off season
1. Disassemble and clean the heater before storing away
2. The wick should be kept apart from the wick holder and the fuel tank
3. The heater should be stored in an airy space with less humidity
18. Kerosene pressure stove sample and processed
19. Kerosene pressure stove producing photo
Was founded in 2008. It is a professional household appliances manufacturer with rich and comprehensive capability of R&D.
The company has acquired ISO9001 international quality system certification and certificate CE/ROHS/EMC/CCC. The products are exported to the whole global market. We look forward to building strong business relationship with your esteemed company!