|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Heater type:||Kerosene Burner|
|Package:||Inner and outer packing|
|Verify and Test:||CE, ISO9001:2000|
|Delivery Detail:||25-30 days|
|Packaging Detail:||1pc/color box, with PE bag|
FUJIKA Kerosene Heater
CE, ROHS cheap kerosene heaters with CE/ ROHS certification, made in P.R.C.
FUJIKA Kerosene heater/kerosene heater ksp-229/japanese kerosene heater
1. With adjustable thermostat
2. Special design with colorful surface, with handle
3. Big tank capacity, long continuous combustion duration
4. Glass fiber wick with long life-span
5. No smell, no noise, no odor and no pollution
6. Full combustion, carbon monoxide is much lower than international standard
7. Outdoor & Indoor use, used as BBQ grill, cooker, room heater and camping lamp
1. FUJIKA Kerosene heater KSP-229 specification
1. Kerosene heater data
|Measurement/mm||Tank capacity||Chimney||Heating output||Heating area||Ingnition type||Fuel tank|
|Max fuel||Continuous Combustion||N.W./KG||G.W./KG||Color||20GP/PCS||40HQ/PCS|
2. FUJIKA Kerosene heater KSP-229 features:
1. The fuel tank is double, guaranteeing non-leakage of fuel, even though it is turned over while burning.
2. The Glass fiber wick which is incorporated in this heater is highly heatresistant and durable.
3. The upper reflector which sends heat downward ensures warmth of yours legs and feet.
4. Safety is also ensured by means of the finely designed guard frame.
5. The Chimney which is in stainless steel is highly durable.
3. FUJIKA Kerosene heater color option and production size
4. FUJIKA Kerosene heater using enviroment
5. FUJIKA Kerosene heater Structure and function
6. FUJIKA Kerosene heater wicks by taken care
1. The wick which is in glass fiber need not have its top scissored off from time to time.
2. But when it is used for a long time, a tar-like substance is deposited on its top, affecting the sucking up of fuel and the wick's vertical movment. To rmove this tar-like substance, you will burn the wick idle as follows: Do not fill oil to the heater, even after the fuel indicator has pointed to "0"-continue to burn it until the fire dies down.
By this time the tar-like substance on the top of the wick will have been consumed, resulting in better sucking up of oil and smoother movement of the wick.
3. You need not worry about the wick being destroyed by the above burning idle, as it is in glas fiber.
4. You will practise this idle burning of the wick once in 20 to 30 days.
7. FUJIKA Kerosene heater for exchanging wicks
8. FUJIKA Kerosene heater of component parts
14. FUJIKA Kerosene heater of extinguishing
1. Turn the wick-adjust-handle knob counter-clockwise slowly until it stops. The wick will be lowered to the bottom and the fire will be out in 3-5 mins.
2. Make sure the fire has been extinguished.
3. Never fail to extinguish the fire before you move the heater to another place, before you evacuate the room in which the heater is used.
15. FUJIKA Kerosene heater users attention
1. Fill this heater with white lighting kerosene. No other fuel should be fed into this heater.
2. Fuel is to be stored in safe place.
3. This heater should not be used in a narrow space or near inflammable area.
4. This heater should not be subjected to drafts.
5. This heater is to be used on a horizontal level
6. Care should be taken not to spill oil. If it should be spilt, wipe it out
7. Before you fill oil, or before it is moved to another place, do not fail to extinguish this heater
8. Burning the wick idle once in every 20-30 days. (How to burn the wick idle is described in this instruction manual)
9. When you evacuate your room or before you go to bed, make sure the fire is out
10. Ventilate from time to time the room in which this heater is uesd.
16. FUJIKA Kerosene heater trouble caused and measures
17. FUJIKA Kerosene heater notes in storing off season
1. Disassemble and clean the heater before storing away
2. The wick should be kept apart from the wick holder and the fuel tank
3. The heater should be stored in an airy space with less humidity
18. FUJIKA Kerosene heater sample and processed
19. FUJIKA Kerosene heater producing photo
Was founded in 2008. It is a professional household appliances manufacturer with rich and comprehensive capability of R&D.
The company has acquired ISO9001 international quality system certification and certificate CE/ROHS/EMC/CCC. The products are exported to the whole global market. We look forward to building strong business relationship with your esteemed company!