|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Carton/Cartons per Week|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Main Raw Material:||unsaturated polyester resin|
|Usage:||Appliance Paint,Boat Paint,Car Paint|
|Car Body Filler:||Car Body Filler|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 5 days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||3 L/tin, 4 tins/carton; 1L/tin, 6tins/carton; 0.65L/tin, 12tins/carton|
333 Lightweight Body Filler TDS
333 Lightweight Body Filler features fine and smooth body, very light, so it can be effective to decrease the car body weight by using this filler to repair. It is especially suitable for renovation and repair of the car engine cover, doors and trunk door, application substrates: steel panel; iron panel; zinc panel; aluminium panel; fiberglass and old coating film etc.
1. Completely remove the rust, oil dirt, old coatings and water from the surface; Keep substrate clean before scraping.
2. The Super Putty and Hardener should be mixed well to get uniform color.
3. Pot life: 3-5 min at a temperature of 25℃. The mixture of Putty and hardener should be used up before gelling. If mixture begins to cure, must stop applying.
4. Scrape the mixture of Putty and Hardener into the spot defects which will be filled and scrape to evenness immediately.
5. In case of scraping thick coatings, it is preferable to apply in thin coatings for several times till reaching the objective thickness.
6. Dry sanding with P80 abrasive paper, after finishing scraping about 30 min.
3. Technical data sheet
01.Materiel state in container
According to GB3186-82(4)
Grayish white, even dope without
02. Putty film appearance
GB1727-92 scraping way
Even color and luster, flat,
GB1727-92 scraping way
Easy scraping, no curling, without shrinkage
≤10min,until unable to be scraped
Easy Sanding with P80 sand paper
Thickness of p:film:400±20um;≤100
10.Adheshion(pull open method)Mpa
11.Impact Strength Resistance (kg.cm)
Thickness of putty film:1mm±20um;
GB1735-79Determination method for heat resistance of paint films
No powder off,no cracking and no peel off
Note: Scraping time and sanding time can be changed based on temperature, humidity and hardener using ratio.
4. For professional use only
Before using,read and follow all labels and MSDS precautions.
5. Application Substrates
1-2.5% Hardener Paste.
Pot life: 3-5min / 25℃
Apply with the spatula
P80 – P240
Store in a cool place
Refer to relevant health and Safety Data Sheets
See TDS for YAKOO Car refinishes
6. Risk and safety information
1. Flammable, isolate from sources of heat,sparks and open flame.
2. Harmful by inhalation.Avoid inhalation of vapour and spray mist.Avoid inhalation of dust from sanding.In case of insufficient ventilation,suitable respiratory protection must be worn.
3. Avoid skin and eye contact.
Unsaturated Polyester Resins,Talc Powder,Styrene etc
1. Do not add other reagents to reduce its consistency.
2. Mix with BPO curing system Hardener.
3. Keep in sealed containers in cool, well ventilated place, away from sources of fire and heat. Direct sunlight should be avoided.
4. Storage time: 12 months at a temperature of 20℃.
5. Handing rules: light-light, non-inverted.