|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|color:||green, red, white, blue,yellow|
|Base:||Die casting aluminum|
|On/off level:||300 lux±100lux,end user can adjust it|
|Vertical degree:||>7 degree|
|Horizontal degree:||360 degree|
HB50 5NM Solar navigation signal light for Boat
HB50 Solar marine light has become the most classical solar-powered LED Light in the field of marine aid to navigation around the world. Because of its self-contained, reliability and durability, it has also become a perfect model for all kinds of warning applications. It installs in minutes and requires no maintenance or servicing for up to five years. It complies with IALA-AISM's requirements
This light has built in GPS module, and several lights can synchronize at the same time.
• Based on LED technology, and its color complies to IALA Recommendations E-200-1.
• Integrated design, enabling a rugged and completely waterproof seal capable of prolonged and deep immersion (IP68).
• Visible distance is more than 7 Nautical miles.
• 256 kinds of flashing rate are available, compliance with IALA
• PC housing resistance, shockproof and corrosion proof.
• With bird’s pike
• With photocell, which can switch on/off the light automatically at dawn and dusk .
• With Steel wire to prevent falling during mounting and adjusting
• With built in NIMH battery, maintenance free and easy for replace.
• Extremely Reliable and cost saving.
• GSM faulty alarm function(optional)
• With GPS Synchronization(optional)
Flashing: yellow: 270cd red: 270cd green: 270cd
Nominal Night Range
LED Color Available
On & Off Level
20-90FPM (Programmer default 40FPM)
Solar module, mono-crystalline silicon
Max. Power Out-put
High-efficiency Lead-Acid rechargeable battery
Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize
-40C ~ +55C
298mm H, 235mm Diameter
5 years for light
• High rise building marking
• Telecom tower marking
• Road obstruction marking
• Navigation aid
• Port, dock entrance&walkway
• Buoy marking
• Offshore gas&oil platform