$1.20
Min. Order : 100 Pieces
$1.10
300-999 Pieces
$1.00
1000-4999 Pieces
$1.00
≥5000 Pieces

Soft Gel Rubber Phone Cases for iPhone 5 SE Cute Solid Candy Color TPU Back Cover Case for iPhone 5 Silicone Case for iPhone 5S

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Coupons
6% OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Compatible Brand: Apple IPhones
Brand Name: HZ
Function: Dirt-resistant
Type: Fitted case cover bag for iphone 5s
Color: solid black candy blue green red purple yellow white
Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 5s,iPhone SE,iPhone 5
Material: Silicon
Model Number: HZ-155420
Retail Package: No
Delivery Detail: 2 days after payment
Packaging Detail: opp
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 15X7X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.04 KG
Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
≤6h
Response Time
92.5%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 40,000+
98
Transactions
Visit Store
we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 100 pcs; 20 pcs each mode each design;
please leaver us message ;
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

aeProduct.getSubject()

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.