|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2 Ton/Tons per Day Drain cell drainage board HDPE drain board drainage cell|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Model Number:||Drainage cell|
|Type:||Other Earthwork Products|
|Color:||Black White or at your request|
|Product name:||Drain cell drainage board HDPE drain board drainage cell|
|Keyword:||Drain cell drainage board HDPE drain board drainage cell|
|Usage:||Ecological Slope Protection System|
|Height:||40mm 50mm 70mm|
|Delivery Detail:||3-5 working days|
|Packaging Detail:||Rolling by cardboard core and packed by white woven geotextile with neat state.|
Drain cell drainage board HDPE drain board drainage cell
The plastic storage and drainage plates is a type of green roof systems which are drained by a special molding plastic sheets. Water is retained within dimple on the upper sides of the drainage plates; excess water spills over the edges of the plates and is carried off the roof.
The plastic storage and drainage plates are made from HDPE(high-density polyethylene), using high pressure to inject plastic to form hole-lump-shaped shell, with stereo space and support level; in the top of the shell, covering with non-woven as filtering level for water percolation, water storage and water drainage.
elongation at break,%
Right angle tear strength,N/mm
Coefficient of steam permeability
Service temperature range
Carbon black content,%
Environmental stress cracking resistance,F
-70℃ Low temperature impact embrittlement
200℃ Oxidation induction time
1. Convenient construction, easy maintenance and economy.
2.Strong resistance to load and durability.
3.The water can be partially stored and the remaining water can be drained quickly.
4.It provides sufficient moisture and oxygen for plant production.
5.Light weight, the roof heat insulation function strong.
Product Application Range
1. Greening project: the garage roof greening, roof garden, vertical greening, roof greening, football pitches, golf course, etc.
2. Municipal engineering: airport, road embankment, subway, tunnel, landfill, etc.
3. Construction: the upper or lower building foundation, inside and outside the basement wall, floor and roof, roof seepage control and heat insulation layer, etc.
4. Water conservancy project: the reservoir seepage water, reservoir, lake water seepage control, etc.
5. Traffic engineering: highway, railway basement, roadbed, dam and slope protection layer, etc.