P5.95 MBI5124 SMD Outdoor Panel LED Display Screen for Live stage

$930.00 - $1,050.00
Min. Order
3 Square Meters
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Shenzhen Eachinled Optoelectronics Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
82.9%
Transactions
US$ 320,000+
3 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: shenzhen,Hongkong,Guangzhou
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 2000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Model Number: P5.95 500*500mm
Brand Name: Eachinled
Cabinet material: die cast aluminum
LED Chip: Epistar/Cree/Nichia
Power Supply: Meanwell/G-enery/YHY
LED encapsulation: SMD2727
Warranty: 24 months
Cabinet weight: 8kg
Application: stage,concert,advertising,events
IC: MBI5124
Life span: 100000hours
Display Function: Video
Screen Dimension: Customized
Tube Chip Color: FULL COLOR
Usage: OUTDOOR
Pixels: 5.95mm
Delivery Detail: 7-20 working days
Packaging Detail: 6 cabinets into 1 flight case or plywood case
Product Description


Sleek & Slim design


Die-casting aluminum LED panel, the quality is stable.
Panel size is 500x500mm , each panel weighs 8kg,easy to lifting and install.

The cabinet is slim and rear design is smooth edged surface that makes you handle safely


UI LCD display

The rear box has LCD display that it shows voltage, temperature, cabinet usage timing for every time used and total hours of usage. Power and signal lamps indicates cabinet status.   




Dual data connection


There is optional data connecting port on cabinets
under rear box, you can use it if standard one fails.





No fans,No voice,low power consuption

Fast assembling & disassembling


New design fast lock, it is very comfortable and convenient, fast installation.


Special structural design that helps you to install the screen on ground without any tools. 


Just need one people to install.   

Pixel pitch
5.95mm
Pixel density(dots/m²)
28224
LED encapsulation
SMD2727
Module Resolution
84*42
Module size(mm)
250*250
Cabinet size(mm)
500*500
Brightness
>6000nits
Refresh rate
3000Hz
Grey scale
16 bit
Application
stage/exhibition/advertising/concert/show/events

                     SMD2727 

                  Fast lock

                              Handle

                      LED Module

                          LCD display

                 Aging test

                      Front

                         Inside

                          Hanging bar

Connection method
Applications
Packaing & shipping

                                                                          

                                                                            10 pcs into 1 cabinet
Some of our customer
FAQ

Q1.What's the pixel pitch for outdoor LED Display Screen ?

A: Outdoor (3.9mm / 4.8mm/5.95mm) 

Q2. Where is it used for?

A: Indoor & rental use. Widely used for backdrop of staging event, rental business, liveshow, concert, etc.

Q3. what is your payment term?How long it takes to delivery?

A:We usually accapt the T/T or L/C.Both of them will at least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery. The lead time is usually 20 day

Q4. How can you ensure the led display product quality?

A:Before shippment,all the screens have aging test. and then we also have waterproof test and shake test, ensure products can transportation safety and normal use.

Contact

Shenzhen Eachinled Optoelectronics Co., Ltd

Name:Suki Lao
whatsapp:+8613632391442
Wechat:qianying228799
Skype:strawberry935200


In the end, thank a lot for your time, and wish you have good days and awesome business.