|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant,Food & Beverage Factory,Restaurant,Home Use|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online support|
|Name:||Essential Oil Distillation Equipment|
|Function:||extract essential oil|
|Color:||stainless steel color|
|Application:||flowers, herb, plants|
|item:||Small Essential Oil Distillation Equipment|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||48X48X56 cm|
|Single gross weight:||10 KG|
|Package Type:||Carton package|
Product Application of essential oil extraction equipment
Our essential oil extraction equipment,health products,biological drugs,cosmetics and food .This uses technology and chemical separation,can extract plant components efficiently by steam distillation , have good effect in collecting essential oil from plants.
This is a beautiful and multi-function can show the distiller.
A fabulous gift item or for beginners to interested in the art of distilling essential oils and hydrosols.
Primarily this distiller is used for making hydrosols in small batches from plants in your garden.
We find that this distiller is perfect for making essential oils and hydrosols from plants such as lavender, rosemary and peppermint.
2-4kg flower/herb per batch
Main advantage essential oil extraction equipment:
1) Simple operation. You will learn the operation quickly from the video from us.
2) Small and portable. It is small and quite convenient to move to the place you want.
3) Multi functional The small essential oil distiller could be used for either water distillation (where the plant material is submersed in water) or for water/steam distiller (where the column keeps plant material from direct contact with water).
4) Optional heating type. You could heat the essential oil distiller by electric or gas.
5) Compared with the traditional distiller, there are no gaskets, and steam leaks are sealed using elastic stainless steel to prevent leakage.
Hot selling 100% pure Lavender essential oil distillation equipment/flowers essential oil distiller
Oil yield (%)
Oil yield (%)