One pieces Aluminum foil Induction Seal Liner (bottle cap seal liners)
- Aluminum foil = 20-40 microns (0.02 - 0.03 mm)
- PE/PET/PP layer = 40-50 microns (0.04 - 0.05 mm)
- Seal backing material: pulp, foam, cardboard;
- Easy peel and non-easy peel seal available;
- Seal diameters are available from 10 mmto 180 mm;
- With different composition, liner thickness is various from 0.2mm to 1.2mm;
- It can be printed with custom logo, or embossed with any desired design
2. They can be used for sealing & packing in the different industries, including:
1- Motor, Engine, and Lubricant Oil products
2- Edible Oil products
3- Medicine products (Pharmaceutical factories for Tablet, Gel, Cream, Powders, Liquids, etc)
4- Food Products
5- Beverages, Fruit Juice, Butter, Honey, Mineral Water
6- Pesticides, Fertilizers, and Chemicals
3. How to use:
Induction lining materials are constructed from aluminum foil membranes, coated with polymer and attached to a backing material by means of wax or polymer bond. This foil laminate is then placed inside a cap or closure, and the closure applied to the container, bringing the foil laminate into contact with mouth of the container.
The container then passes underneath the induction sealing head, where an electromagnetic field creates a low level of localized heat on the foil membrane, which is sufficient to melt both wax bond and polymer coating.
Soon after the container leaves area of the electromagnetic field, the polymer hardens, forming a flexible, yet hermetic seal between foil and neck of the container, which protects products from pilfering, tampering, counterfeiting, moisture, oxidation, leakage and extends shelf life.