korean girls sunglasses latest fashion womens sunglasses trend

$13.00
Min. Order
300 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Shenzhen Yashiwei Optical Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
91.4%
Transactions
US$ 70,000+
9 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: OK EYEWEAR
Model Number: NVS6490
Style: Fashion Sunglasses
Age: men and women
Frame Color: gray pink orange black
Frame Material: Acetate
Lenses Material: CR39
Lenses Optical Attribute: Polarized
Model name: High Quality Golden Round Metal Sunglasses
Model number: NVS6490
Material: Stainless
Colour: Customerized Welcomed
MOQ: 300pcs
Delivery time: 45-60days
Payment terms: 40% deposit,the rest 60% shoud be paid before shippment
Port: Shenzhen/Hongkong
Design: Trendy OEM or ODM
Lenses Color: pink gary
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 52X50X34 cm
Single gross weight: 18 KG
Package Type: 10pcs/box 300pcs/carton

 

korean girls sunglasses latest fashion womens sunglasses trend 

 

Why us:

1.We have our own strong design team.

2.Meet CE,FDA regulation,and we own a complete set of testing equipments.

3.We exported our products to Europe,USA and other high end markets,and we get good reputation from our clients.

4,We own 3 complete sets of production line and the most advanced equipments.

 

suppliers.jpg

 

                                                                                

                                             Detailded  Information                        

                                  

Product Name

High Quality Golden Round Metal Sunglasses

Model number

NVS6490

Material

Stainless

Color 

pink black orange gray 

Size 

Any size is available

MOQ

300pcs/model

Sample charge

US$100/pc

Payment terms 

40% deposit,60% balance before the shipment

Delivery time 

Within 45-60 working days after receive the deposit

Brand 

 customer logo available

Normally package

 1pc/polybag,10pcs/inner box,300pcs/ctn
 Carton size:83*28*30cm
 Gross weight:14kgs

Port 

 Shenzhen / Hongkong

Quality Control

Every process is inspected by our QC staff.

                                                           

 i2.jpgi3.jpg

 00000k.jpg

                                                   Quality   Control

                               Quality control.jpg

                                              Company   Information

UP NEW VISION CO.,LTD  is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of optical frame, sunglasses

and reading glasses. One of our greatest advantages is our trendy designs. With excellent scent of fashion, 

profound  knowledge in eyewear industry. You are warmly welcome to visit our company to develop cooperation opportunities and business relationships via OEM, ODM basing on mutual benefits. We are always ready to be your trustworthy partner. 

 

                                       Contact   Informat

  

   

W8]`E0~[9PN[T`K)8OTN2HC.jpg

 

1.Do your accept OME and ODM ?
Yes, we welcome the OME and ODM project and we highly emphamsize the protection of clients` intellectual property rights.
2.What`s the MOQ ?
Normally we accept orders with the MOQ 300pcs.
3.Pls indicate the delivery time?
The delivery time will be 45days to 60 days based on the order quantity.
4.How is your sample leadtime and sample charges:
Sample leadtime is about 15 to 20 days and samples charges will be required. 
5.What`s your payment terms:
The payment terms will be 40% down payment and 60% against original shipping documents,other flexible payment terms is open to discuss by considering the long terms business relationship and trust high rating customers.
6.What's your materials:
We can provide mazzucchelli acetate, OBE hinges and high-end metal.

 7.Certificate:

CE, FDA and SGS