WS 2018 Recycled rubber granules for quality grass artificial turf lawn

$1.00 - $2.00
Min. Order
1000 Kilograms
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Guangzhou Wisdom Sports Equipment Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
48h-72h
Response Rate:
55.6%
Transactions
US$ 10,000+
4 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Guangzhou
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 100000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: Wisdom
Model Number: ZTG-SK640
Color: Green white
Material: TPR
Product Name: Synthetic Grass rubber granules
Brand Name: Wisdom Sports
Usage: Football Field aitificial grass infill
Certificate: Labosport,SGS
Packing: 25KG/BAGS
MOQ: 1000kg/big bags
Type: Recylced Tyres Granule
Application: Etc
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 10 days after payment
Packaging Detail: poly bag and cartons or according to customers' requirements; 25KG/BAGS
rubber

product details

 

QQ20170306114728.jpg

 

The rubber granule is a key element in the artificial turf system,  since makes it possible to set the system properties. The infill layer,  in fact, creates the right shock absorption, ball bounce, torsion and  affects the sliding performance. Also, it aids the fibers in bending  back to their original position and contributes to a consistent performance. 

Thanks to the infill layer, the studs of the players’ shoes find their  foothold.

 

parduct parameters

 

Model ZTG-G10
Diameter(mm) 2.5-3
Hidden path(mm) 2.5-3
Density(g/cm3) 1.3-1.5
Gum content(%) 16
Filling amount(kg/) 4.5-5
Color green white
Size(mm) 2.5-3
Shape Granuelated
MOQ 500KG
Certificate 
Usage for the ground Football  field, soccer filed, basketball field, tennis field, ect.

Product details show

 

QQ20171221092532-11122recycled rubber granules.jpgrecycled plastic granules

 

 

Product Advantage:

1.safe for the environment and the health
2.Heat resistance, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance
3.No dust
4.Saving paving time and reduce the cost
5.Excellent elasticity

 

Why choose us

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FAQ:

Payment terms:In general, T/T, 30% deposit, the rest balance 70% before shipment;

Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 15 working days after we receive the payment.

 

 

 

Contact us

 

certificate
Hot sale product