|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Set/Sets per Year|
|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant,Construction works ,Energy & Mining|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Free spare parts,Field installation, commissioning and training|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|work power:||180-240V 50-60hz|
|flow rate of cooling water:||0.3-0.8Mpa, 7.6L/min|
|Water temperature protection point:||45℃|
|Product name:||induction forging machine|
|Application:||hot forging machine|
|Packaging Detail:||Sea-worthy ply-wooden case|
powerful equipment for forging metal,induction hot forging machine
Frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range based on the principle of electromagnetic induction.
1. Technical specifications
2. Product advantage
1) Fast heating
2) Wide converage of heating
3) Easy installation
4) Easy operation
5) Fast start-up
6) Low power consumption
7) High effectiveness
8) Comprehens iveprotection
9) Controllable temperature
10) Comprehensive full load design
11) Small size and light weight
12) Elimination of high volatge
1) Heating (hot forging, hot fitting and smelting)
2) Heat teatment (surface quench)
3) Welding (braze welding, dilver soldering and brazing)
4) Annealing (tempering and modulation)
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Our packing and delivery