Best Front Range No-Pull Dog Harness Reflective Outdoor Adventure Pet Service Dog Harness Vest

$3.65
Min. Order
500 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Dongguan CoCo Buddy Pet Product Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
92.8%
Transactions
US$ 220,000+
8 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Shenzhen Yantian Port
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: COCO BUDDY
Model Number: XB-3002
Feature: Eco-Friendly,Padded,Quick Release,Reflective,Stocked
Collar &amp; Leash Type: Harnesses
Application: Dogs
Material: Polyester
Pattern: Letter
Season: All Seasons
Decoration: RIBBONS
Product name: Reflective Outdoor Adventure Pet Service Dog Harness Vest
Color: red, blue, pink, black
Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
MOQ: 500 Pcs
Logo: Customized Brand Logo
Weight: 150g
Package: 1 Piece/opp Bag
Factory Service: OEM . ODM
Delivery time: 1-7days
Usage: Dog Walking
Packaging Detail: Each piece into OPP bag, 70-250pcs per carton; Carton size: 54x29x37cm
Product Description

Reflective Outdoor Adventure Pet Service Dog Harness Vest

Usage: for Working Dogs
Material: Red nylon cloth on top, soft neoprene or mesh padding
Color: Red, Blue, Black
Size
XXS: 11" - 14"
XS: 14" - 18"
S: 18" - 23"
M: 23" - 27"
L: 27" - 32"
XL: 32" - 38"


OEM/ODM Available (Design, Logo, Size)
Order from STOCK: YES - Contact US.
MOQ: 500pcs (Less from Stocked items - contact us)
Payment Methods:
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance
30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment
Shipping by DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, by air, by sea.
Sample Time
1-3 days


CONTACT us via the contact form below, we are ready to assist anytime.

Product Pictures
Product packaging
Related Products
Company Profile

We are the Factory - Contact us.


Lowest Prices - Contact us with the confidence that you are dealing directly with the actual factory.   

         
Amazing product Support -
Contact us with the assurance that we really know, understand & love the pet products we make. Let us help you during the buying process and be here to assist you with any after sales support. 

Easy Private Label Service - Contact us for our easy private label service & have your products manufactured under your own BRAND

OEM - Because we are the direct factory, we can make your own designs exactly to your own                    specifications, contact us with a design at any stage. Our experienced staff will work tirelessly to bring your vision into reality.

We Are On The Globle Pet EXPO
Send Us Your Enquiry

Dongguan CoCo Buddy Pet Product Co., Ltd.


Skype:lvlianghong
Tel/Wechat/WhatsApp: +86-18613102399
TradeManager: dgcocobuddy
Add: No. 47 Jinhua road Huadu district, Xinhua town, Guangzhou city, Guangdong province, 510812, China

Welcome to send us Enquiry below