|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Year|
|Fiber Platen:||3-in-1 fiber platen|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Color:||green, golden, orange|
|Return Loss:||Better than 60dB|
|Storage:||10000 fusion records, 64 images|
|Packaging Detail:||1 set in 1 plastic box 1 plastic box in 1 Carton|
6481 Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer
The rich functions and ultra-low splice loss make the splicer adaptive to fiber splicing in various environments. Multiple fusion modes and heating modes are available to meet various customers’ demands. Fiber loading becomes more convenient and accurate thanks to the ceramic V-groove of high precision, which is easy for clean and maintenance. The splicer is capable of dual-directional fusion. The monitor is a touch screen with GUI for smooth operation. The modular pluggable lithium-ion battery with large-capacity ensures long-time field operations. The auto environmental compensation system greatly improves adaptability of the splicer to extreme environments to ensure your work smoothly and continuously.
1. Precise fiber core alignment, ultra-low fiber fusion splicing consumption
2. 7s fast fusion splicing, 18s highly efficient heating.
3. 320 times image magnification, 5mm fusion splicing for fibers of ultra-short cutting length
4. 300 groups of fusion splicing modes, 100 groups of heating modes
5. 10000 groups of fusion records, 64 images storage
6. Ceramic presser foot, ceramic V-block, all-in-one fixture
7. Dual-direction splicing, automatic splicing, intelligent pyrocondensation
8. USB and SD card interfaces, U-disk automatic software upgrade
9. Built-in modular lithium battery, supports 220 times of splicing and heating cycles
Small and light
Small in size and light in weight, the splicer is easy to carry and can be lift by one hand.
Water-resistant, dust-resistant and shock-resistant in design
Water-resistant and dust-resistant can meet IP52 requirements.
The all-in-one fixture meet fusion splicing demands of multiple fibers, jumpers and rubber-insulted wires with a cladding diameter of 80~150μm.
All-in-one optical fiber fixture
Graphical interfaces and touch screen
AV6481 uses entirely new GUI graphical interfaces and touch screen in design. Operators can set up the splicer and get to know relevant information of it simply and directly by graphical interfaces.
Entirely new GUI graphical interfaces and touch screen
Intelligent heat shrinkage
A detection unit is embedded in the heater. The heating function will only be enabled when the thermal shrinkage tube is put in the heater, to avoid misoperation.
Hear and detection unit
Ceramic V-block and ceramic presser foot
Ceramic V-block with high precision brings you convenient and accurate placement of optical fibers and makes cleanup easy.
High-precision ceramic V-block and presser foot
Multi-functional carrying case
The multi-functional carrying case is novel in design and light in weight, has built-in compact working bench. Open or close the cover can turn it to a working bench.