|Latin name||Gardenia jasminoides Eills|
|Specifications||1% Crocin Crocetin Carotenoid|
1. Liver protection and benefiting gallbladder.
2. Seadation,bleeding stanching,dispelling swelling.
3. Treating cardiovascular diseases.
4. Dispelling heat,eliminating irritability,diuretic, cooling blood and detoxification.
1. As raw materials of drugs for treating cardiovascular and hepatobiliary diseases. it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
2.As product of dispelling heat, cooling blood and diuretic, it is mainly used in health product industry.
Gardenia is a genus of flowering plants in the coffee family, Rubiaceae, native to the tropical and subtropical regions of Africa, Asia, Madagascar and Pacific Islands.They are evergreen shrubs and small trees growing to 1–15 metres (3.3–49.2 ft) tall. The leaves are opposite or in whorls of three or four, 5–50 centimetres (2.0–19.7 in) long and 3–25 centimetres (1.2–9.8 in) broad, dark green and glossy with a leathery texture. The flowers are solitary or in small clusters, white, or pale yellow, with a tubular-based corolla with 5-12 lobes (petals) from 5–12 centimetres (2.0–4.7 in) diameter. Flowering is from about mid-spring to mid-summer, and many species are strongly scented.
Gardenia Blue,yellow is pure natural water soluble food colorant, it’s extracted from the Gardenia fruit ( Gardenia jasminoides Ellis )which mainly contain of crocin and crocetin.
Gardenia Blue is 100% water soluble, it’s stable in medium at PH 4.0-8.0,It has a good resistance to temperature, but not to light.