|Place of Origin:||Fujian China|
|Logo Printing:||As Required|
|Size:||2m Outer Diameter x 1.3m Inner Diameter|
|Material:||1.0mm PVC 100% Pure|
|If You Need Other Size, Material, Colour:||Please Contact Us|
|Repair Kit (For Free):||Material Patches & Glue|
|Strings, Entrance, Buckles, Valves:||Can be Customized|
|Air Pump (US$30):||As Required with Suitable Power and Plug|
|Technology:||Hot Air Welding|
|Handles and Harness:||Can be Customized|
|Certificate:||CE, ASTM, EN14960, EN71, NFPA 701 No Lead, Fire Retardant|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing Bag/Export Carton|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||70X60X60 cm|
|Single gross weight:||50.0 KG|
Zorbing is a new and exciting extreme experience that involves hurtling around in nothing more than an inflatable ball! The zorbing ball is constructed with a polythene inner capsule suspended from thousands of nylon strings creating a comfort zone for your head-over-heels ride. This game can be played on any open grass area, water, snow field, inflatable ramp or indoor sports hall.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are Zorb Balls made of?
A: durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: The damage can easily be patched with repair kit (material patches and glue).
Q: Will you get injured inside zorb ball?
A: No. This is one of the safest fitness activities in the world, because you are safely protected by an air ball.
Q: How to inflate zorb balls?
A: The balls are inflated with air by an electric air pump. It takes minutes to inflate a ball.
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the material (PVC or TPU) before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15 minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the ball completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
1. Custom Designs available for logo printings, strings, handles, harness, entrance, buckles, valves, etc.
2. Material: Durable PVC or TPU, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness. Abrasion Resistance, Outstanding Flexibility, Lead free, Waterproof, Fireproof, Waterproof.
3. Professional Machines for Cutting, Welding and Printing to ensure high quality.
4. Certificate& Standards: CE, ASTM, EN14960, EN71, NFPA 701 No Lead, Fire Retardant
5. Each product includes a Repair Kit (Material Patches and Glue). But glue (liquid) is prohibited to ship by air or express
6. Air Pumps are 110v-120v or 220v-240v with various kinds of plugs, US$30 per each.
7. Shipping: by sea, by air or by express (DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, etc.)
8. Strong packing bag and export carton for transport and reuse.
9. MOQ: 1 piece
10. Payment: 30% down payment. By T/T (telegraphic transfer), Western Union, Money Gram or Credit Card.
Please contact us if you need any assistance.