20000 Piece/Pieces per Month anti nit plastic head metal stainless steel lice comb
304 Stainless steel
Common Comb,Lice Comb
Place of Origin:
Stainless Steel+Stainless Steel
Head Lice Comb Removal of Lice Eggs and Nits.
anti nit plastic head metal stainless steel lice comb packing
25 Pcs / 1 Box
8 Boxes / 1 Ctn
1 Ctn = 200 Pcs
Head metal stainless steel lice comb
Our comb is much better, the handle is made by 304 stainless steel, it is thicker. Each side is smooth without ugly welding line on the handle. It has more comfortable feeling when using it. We apply a new welding technology, it means the needles are welded together first and then inject them to comb handles. This makes the needles much stronger, tighter and neater. It's hardly to pull out even by big force. The comb has become the most wonderful lice comb.
Lice comb teeth
We use a new welding technology. it means the needles are welded together first and then inject them to comb handles. This makes the needles much stronger, tighter and neater. It's hardly to pull out even by big force.
Micro grooved needles to easy remove lice and nits
The needles never get rusting, we have made test. The needles have single spiral micro groove and double spiral groove, they are very comfortable to kids' hair and scalp and they are very workable to removal lice and nits cause of the special groove on needles, it helps to grasp and get stuck the lice
Double stripe teeth
It has been proved the best teeth to remove lice, nits and lice eggs. Lice are got stuck in crossed groove when using the most effective teeth. We have double striped needles patent to make sure our client can sell the teeth all around the world.
Packing & Delivery
Opp bag : 50 Pcs / 1 Box Blister card: 25 Pcs / 1 Box
6 Boxes / 1 Ctn 8 Boxes/ 1 Ctn
1 Ctn = 300 Pcs 1 Ctn= 200 Pcs
PP bag packing & Blister card packing
Never mind to contact with me at any time. My skype: jessie712713 My what's app: 008613586761027 My email: jessie@ yychengli.com
1.Our Factory have more than 10 years production experience 2.LOGO/color can be customized 3.Customer's mold can be made 4.comb steel needles are self - factory production 5.CE ,SGS & FDA certificate 6.More than 30 new mold can be setup in one year 7.Free samples can be supplied in one day 8.Main market:France,UK,Spain,USA,Mexico,ect.
9. delivery time: 300,000 pcs in one month
Q1: Can you provide free sample? A1: Of course we can provide you a free sample to test our comb if you are willing to pay the freight. Q2: What is your MOQ policy? A2: We can accept small MOQ,usually the MOQ for each comb model is 5000 PCS, metal handle comb is 3000 PCS.If you need a custom color,to print a logo on the item,or customize the packaging,Please contact our salers. Q3: How about the payment and delivery time? A3: As usual, the delivery time is one month after received 30% deposit, When we received the remaining 70%,we will booking the ship space. Q4: Can you supply certificate? A4: Yes,We have CE and ROHS certificates can supply to you. Q5: What about shipping? A5: We ship small batches by air,or larger order by sea. Q6: What's your packing method? Can I do my own packing? A6: We have three kinds of packing, poly bag packaging, blister packaging and blister add display box packaging. We are capable to customize your packing with your artworks. You just need to give me your packing design, we will modify it to match our combs. Q7: Can you make my comb design? A7:We can make a new mould to produce your comb design, please provide me a design drawing Answer: with accurate dimension . A sample is also OK.