|Port:||Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen or Others|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal, Trade Assurance|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Sichuan China|
|Instrument classification:||Class I|
|Product name:||Elderly Medical Care Products Physiotherapy Equipment for Pain Relief|
|Certificate:||CE FDA ISO13485|
|Function:||Minimizes hemarthrosis, swelling and pain|
|Application:||hospital and home|
|Feature:||Continuous Cold and Compression Therapy|
|Pressure Ways:||Gravity and motorized|
|Packaging Detail:||valve bag for each cuff and cooler, paper box for circulation system, then all packed in a carton|
Health Care Elderly Medical Care Products Home Appliance Physiotherapy Equipment for Pain Relief
|Item Name:||Elderly Medical Care Products Physiotherapy Equipment for Pain Relief|
|EVERCRYO Cryo Cuff with Cooler integrated cold and compression function, helps to reduce post-operative swelling. |
The Cryo Cuff Cooler provides both gravity and motorized cold and compression therapy for flexibility of care. The optional pneumatic pump provides automated cold and compression therapy, with simplicity of design and ease-of- use operation.
|Benefits and Features:||1. The cold therapy system combine cold and compression therapy all in one|
|2. Main components are cooler and cuff,there are 10 different types for each body part|
|3. Two kinds of cold and compression therapy ways: gravity and motorized for flexibility of care|
|4. An Optional electric pneumatic pump provides automated compression and cyclically cold therapy|
|5. anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy|
|6. Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use|
The Evercryo series cryo cuff with cooler is a new medical device that combines compression with cold to control swelling, edema, hematoma, hemarthrosis, and pain in the joints . Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for the medical institutions,plastic operation, gym, home and so on. Such as follows:
The cooler is filled with water and ice and the cuff is placed on the injured part. Elevating the cooler forces cold water flow into the cuff and compresses the injured part. The higher the cooler is elevated above the injured part the more water will flow in to the cuff. (or use electronic circulation system to pump ice water into cuff automatically and circularly)
1. Prepare cooler: Connect the blue tube to the cooler. Add cold water to the line inside the cooler, then add ice to the top of the cooler. Wait 5 minutes with occasional shaking to chill the water.
2. Apply the cuff: Always apply it empty. Secure the top strap, snug but not tight. Adjust the front opening so the cuff fits the slightly injured part. Secure the bottom strap loosely. Do not stretch the elastic.
3. Fill and pressurize: Connect the tube to the cuff. Open the air vent on the cooler. Elevate the cooler and hold for about 30 seconds to pressurize the cuff. The cooler can now be disconnected by pressing the metal tab on the quick – disconnect while the cooler is elevated to seal the pressure.
4.Rechill: Rechill the water once an hour or as needed. Connect the tube,lower the cooler and the warmed water will drain from the cuff into the cooler. Wait a couple of minutes for the water to mix with the ice and rechill, then elevate the cooler and repeat the filling process. (Step 3)
Clean & Storage:
When you are not using the cuff and cooler, you need to drain all the water out of the cuff, tubes, and the cooler.
1. Connect the tubes and drain the cuff into the cooler.
2. Take the tubes apart at the metal tab. Lift the cuff tube up while pressing on the metal tab to drain out any water in the tube.
3. Drain the water out of the cooler. Lift the tube on the cooler to drain the water out of it.
4. Leave the cover off the cooler unit to let it dry.
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic disease, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
one cooler can use together with different models' cuff, here are the other optional parts:
|Packaging:||valve bag for each cuff and cooler, paper box for circulation system, then all packed in a carton|
|Carton size: 61.5*33.4*33cm, 6.2kgs( include 1 cooler, 10 cuffs and 1 circulating pump)|
|Lead time:||3~7 working days for sample, 25~35 working days for bulk order|
|Delivery method:||By sea, by air or express, according to customers' requirements|
Chengdu Cryo-Push Medical Technology Co., LTD., is a professional manufacturer which has committed to the bone division, rehabilitation division and physical treatment products, and it is a high-tech enterprise combining the R&D and production and sales of medical equipment and supplies.
Equipped with excellent production technology, strong technology strength and the excelsior professional dedication, our products has gained good reputation in rehabilitation industry for the recent years. Our main products including cold therapy system, cold compression wrap, waterproof bandage cast protectors, far infrared heating pad, knee support,etc.
At Exhibition and our customer
With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, Cryo-Push has won numerous customers' trust and support. We provide our customer below service:
1. All the inquiries will be replied within 24 hours
2. Considerate after-sales service, please feel free to contact with us if you have any problem.
3. We are factory, OEM/ODM is no problem
4. The product MOQ is 1 piece, you can try it first
5. 1 year warranty for our products, free maintenance in warranty period
6. We accept flexible and diverse forms of payment: T/T, WestUnion, Paypal, Alibaba Trade Assurance and so on.
Any question, Click Here to Consult!