|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Inner Pages:||100 sheets|
|Size:||A5 / B5|
|Color:||As picture / custom|
|Logo:||Emboss / silk printing|
|Item Name:||A5 Notbook|
|Sample time:||5-7 Days|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after we confirm the deposit|
|Packaging Detail:||1. General packing: With Poly bag per piece in standard export carton. 2. Gift box packing: With Poly bag per piece in gift box in standard export carton 3. Special packing: As per the chose n item|
Wholesale PU Leather Dairy / Vintage Notebook Custom Print Note Books
1.Name : A5 notebook
2. Size : A5 / B5
3. Material : PU leather
4. Inner pages : 100 sheets ( Cream colored pages)
5. Paper : single lines / custom
6. Logo : Emboss or silk screen
7. MOQ : 500 pcs
8. OEM & ODM : Welcome
9. Payment : 30% paid in advance, balance before shipping
10. Delivery : By air / sea / express
Detailed Images :
We specialize sales in all kinds of material (genuine leather, imitation leather etc.), Multi-purposes manual, Hardcover Notebook, Loose-leaf Notebook, Notepad, File Pouch, And all kinds of stationery. Also we produce portfolio, File Folder, Name card Holder, Business card holder, Passport Holder, Organizer, Agenda planner, Diary notebook, Men's or Women's wallet, and series of business leather goods.
1. Q : Are you manufactory or trade company ?
A : We are the 13-year notebook manufactory in Guangdong, China.
2. Q : How can I get the samples ?
A : If you need some samples to test, we can make as per your request. You should pay for the transportation freight of samples and our samples cost, while the samples cost can be refundable after you place the order. Also, it can be free charge if it is easy to produce.
3. Q : How much the transportation freight of samples ?
A : The freight depends on the weight and packing size and your area. Contact me, and help you to check the freight.
4. Q : How long can I expect to get the sample ?
A : The samples will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days. The samples will be sent via express and arrive in 3-5 days.
5. Q : What are CMYK and RBG ?
A : In offset printing " Four color" and " Full color" mean the same thing. ''Four color" represents the four primary printing colors, Cyan(C), Magenta(M), Yellow(Y) and Black / KEY(K), also known as CMYK. Your computer screen and in most computer programs are likely formatted in RGB color space ( Red, Green and Blue). In offer printing you cannot use RGB formatted and must convert it to CMYK. Please understand a color shift will occur in doing so. CMYK cannot reproduce RGB exactly the same and may need to be adjusted after the conversion.
6. Q : What is the difference between a matteand a glossy finish ?
A : We offer 2 finishes for our products:
1) Matte is a dull finish without a gloss or shine
2) Gloss is a gloss finish with shine
7. Q : Can we have our Logo or Company Name to be printed on your products or package ?
A : Sure. Your Logo can be printed on the products by Hot Stamping, Printing, Embossing, UV Coating, Silk- screen Printing or Sticker.
8. Q : How to order ?
A : Pls send us your purchase order by Email or Fax (86-754-88110035), or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order. We need to know the following information for your order :
1) Product information- Quantity, Specification ( Size , Material, Technological and Packing requirements etc.)
2) Delivery time required.
3) Shipping information-Company name, Street address, Phone& Fax number, Destination sea port.
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China.
Order Step :
1. Feel free to send us inquiry with request details - we will reply fessional inquiry within 1 hour.
2. Confirm the price, specification of order, logo artwork, lead time, payment term, etc.
3. Make really sample for approve.
4. Confirm really sample and make deposit as agreed.
5. Start order with bank receipt of deposit.
6. Send more photos to client during production, make sure that client know each step.
7. Inspecate & test the order quality, send end production photos to client.
8. Delivery order and get the rest payment as agreed.
9. Make sure client get the order and accept the quality.
10. Start after-service.