|Payment Terms:||L/C,Western Union,D/P,D/A,T/T,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5 Set/Sets per Quarter|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas,Field maintenance and repair service|
|Warranty of core components:||1 Year|
|Name:||Grain Milling Plants Equipment|
|Key Selling Points:||Low Maintenance Cost|
|Marketing Type:||Hot Product 2019|
|Applicable Industries:||Food & Beverage Factory|
|Product name:||Semolina Making Machine|
|Local Service Location:||None|
|After Warranty Service:||Video technical support,Online support,Spare parts,Field maintenance and repair service|
|Machinery Test Report:||Provided|
The Roller Milling Machine is one of the key equipment in Milling Wheat Grain Equipment , and it is used to grind the cereal.
1. As a electric grain mill of Wheat, the MMQ/MME type grain roller mill is perfectly designed for flour milling industry.
2. The milling rolls are running on self-aligning SKF (Sweden) roller bearings housed on a carbon steel beam and located on shock absorbers. Thus the machine vibration can be greatly reduced and the machine operation could become very quiet.
3. The structure of the main base of the roller mill is made of cast iron which is designed for heavy loading capacity. Other frames are welded and appropriately processed by high quality steel plates for eliminating mechanical stress. This special design can further guarantee the limited milling vibrations and noise free operation.
4. The main drive mechanism between motor and fast roller is the 5V high tension belt, while the transmission part between milling rolls is sprocket belt which could absorb the vibration and noise to a great degree.
5. The milling rolls of the roller mill are engaged by pneumatic SMC (Japan) air cylinder units installed on both sides of the machine.
6. The milling roller is horizontally installed. The roller set bears all the operational pressure.
7. The advanced scraping blade cleaning technique can ensure the rollers' desirable milling performance.
8. A built-in aspiration channel is available in the roller mill.
9. The feeding system of this wheat grinding machine is available in two types:
(1) Pneumatic servo feeding system
It can automatically adjust the opening degree of the door of the feeding mechanism. First class pneumatic components are used to achieve reliable movement.
(2) Automatic Siemens (Germany) feeding roll system with micro PLC
This system adopts the frequency conversion technique to adjust the feeding roller's speed automatically according to the material quantity, ensuring that the materials can be fed into the rolls evenly and continually. High quality speed reducing motor and frequency converter have been adopted for ensuring the accurate movements. The micro PLC control box is located in main MCC cabinet room of the roller mill.
L x W x H (mm)
Feeding roller adopts a pair of rollers. The inner feeding roller and outer feeding roller inclining array. The inner feeding roller is called quantitative roller and the outer feeding roller is called diverting roller.
The main parts of grinding material
The casted rollers need to flute, polish and make static balance and dynastic balance testing.
1. Servo Feeding Mechanism
2. Faster Roller and Slower Roller Transmission Gear
3. Motor Transmission Belt Pulley
4. Roller Gap Adjusting Mechanism
After the machine start up, the rollers begin to rotate. The distance of two rollers is wider. During this period, there is no material fed into the machine from inlet. When engaging, the slower roller moves to faster roller normally, meanwhile, the feeding mechanism begins to feed material. At this time, the related parts of feeding mechanism and roller gap adjusting mechanism begin to move. If the distance of two rollers is equal to working roller gap, two rollers engaged and begin to grind normally. When disengaging, the slower roller leaves from faster roller, meanwhile, the feeding roller stops feeding material. The feeding mechanism makes the material flow into the grinding chamber stably and spreads the material on the roller working width uniformly. The working state of feeding mechanism is in accord with the working state of roller, feeding material or stopping material can be controlled by the feeding mechanism. The feeding mechanism can adjust the feeding rate automatically according to the volume of feeding material.