Power meter is a monitoring and testing instrument which determines the power consumption of a connected appliance and the cost of the electricity consumed. With the help of this Power Meter Monitor, You can make certain how much your standby appliances cost, what the power factor is, whether the appliances are really charged, and how long have your appliances been charged.
Function and feature
1. Measures various parameters: power (W), energy (kWh), volts, amps, hertz, power factor and maximum power (W), time, days - kWh is vital as this is what your electricity bills are based on!
2. Large, clear LCD display for easy reading (screen dimension: 45mm x 70mm/1.77inch x 2.76inch).
3. Cumulative Kilowatt-Hour Monitor
4. Calculates electricity expenses
5. Easy electricity price setting-by pressing COST, FUNCTION, UP and DOWN button according to the instructions
6. Sets electricity price value which ranges 00.00COST/KWH ~99.99COST/KWH
7. Displays volts, amps and wattage accurate to 3%
8. Low power consumption.
9. Built-in Battery(3.6V rechargeable batteries ) backup - allows meter to be moved (and viewed) without losing readings.
10. Measure voltage, frequency, current, power factor, wattage, minimum & maximum power and record cumulative kilowatt-hour, time and electricity expenses
11. Overload warning displayed on LCD.
12. Resetting for abnormal display or no-response of button.
Entire LCD can be displayed for about 1 minute and then it automatically gets into Mode 1. To transfer from one Mode to the other, please press the FUNCTION button
Mode 1: Time/Watt/Cost Display
Mode 2: Time/Cumulative electrical quantity Display
Mode 3: Time/Voltage/Frequency Display
Mode 4: Time/Current/Power Factor Display
Mode 5: Time/Minimum Power Display
Mode 6: Time/Maximal Power Display
Mode 7: Time/Price Display
Overload Display- when the power socket connects the load over 3680W, LCD on second line displays the ?OVERLOAD? with booming noise to warn the users. (selectable choice)