1000 Set/Sets per Month Coffee husk pellet machine
Place of Origin:
11 kw, 3 phase
Coffee husk pellet machine
Diameter of pellets:
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Shipped in 15 days after payment
Coffee husk pellet machine is packaged in wooden box
Wood pellets are renewable, clean-burning and cost stable fuel generally made from compacted sawdust or other forestry, agro wastes for heating aim both for homeowners and industrial production.
Wood pellets are mainly used for heating purpose both for homeowners in wood pellet stove & heating furnace, and commercial production in industrial boilers, hot water boilers, biomass power plant, etc.
The raw materials can be used for making wood pellets
Various forestry and agro-waste materials can be used to make wood pellets, such as wood sawdust, wood shavings, wood chips, wood logs, straw, rice husk, coffee husk, bamboo, tea waste, wheat straw, etc. The raw material is renewable and sustainable. They are available locally, so the cost is affordable and predictable.
The main processes of a complete wood pellet plant
A complete wood pellet plant include crushing, drying, pelletizing, cooling and screening, weighing and packing.
The requirement of moisture content after cooling
Generally, the requirement of moisture content after cooling is 12%-15%, and not more than 18%.
Wood Pellet Making Machine
Flat Die Wood Pellet Making Machine is an ideal pelletizing machine mainly used for small-scale wood pellets production for home heating. The raw materials for making biomass pellets are easy to obtain, like wheat straw, sunflower stalk, forestry wastes, wood chips, etc. Driven by electric motor makes it more energy-saving and environmental friendly. Based on the unique characteristics of easy operation, low consumption, competitive price and environmental friendly, Nanyang Flat Die Wood Pellet Macking Machine is a good investment.
1. Can process ready-to-get raw materials like paddy straw, sunflower stalk, forestry wastes, wood chips, and many other wastes or solid powder material.
2. Adopt screw center regulating structure, the clearance between rollers and pellet mill die can be adjusted freely.
3. Flat die wood pellet mill adopts high precision gear transmission gearbox, ensuring a reliable and efficient pelletizing process.
4. The die template and rollers are made of alloy steel. The hardness can be more than 50 after treatment.
5. The electric control system is of international standard, accurate and stable.
6. We supply flat die pellet mill dies with diameter of Φ6-Φ30mm for your choice, meeting your different application needs.
7. Able to change new die and rollers fast and conveniently.
8. Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, so you can solve problem in time.
9. Small and light weight which make it widely used in home, small farm, also applicable to organic fertilizer & compound fertilizer granulating.
How To Get Pellet
Only simple 5 steps get pellet
1. Raw Material Preparation: Test and control the moisture content to appropriate value.
2. Start the wood pellet mill and let the machine warming up for a few minutes. During pelletizing process, heat is needed to melt the lignin in the sawdust and then the lignin will help bonding the dust materials into pellets.
3. Place a large box under the chute of the sawdust pellet mill to gather finished pellets.
4. Feed the sawdust manually into the hopper of the pellet mill and wait for sawdust pellets falling into the large box.
5. Leave the pellets in the box to cool for a few minutes. Then you can put them in bags and store them somewhere dry.
Packing & Delivery
The normal package is wooden box. If export to european countries,the wooden box will be fumigated.If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
Q1. Why the sawdust pellets I made are mushy?
Qualified sawdust pellets should be hard and shiny. If your pellets are mushy, it probably is because your sawdust material is too wet. Try to dry it a little and try again.
Q2. Why My Pellets are Crumbly?
If the moisture content of sawdust is too low, the finial pellets will have crumbly problems. Add some water into the sawdust with a spray bottle and mix evenly before feeding it into the pellet making machine.
Q3. How should I know The Moisture Is Correct for Pelletizing?
When make pellets with a sawdust pellet mill for the first time, take one or two tries to get a sense of the right amount of moisture required.