Good quality Furniture Plain/Raw MDF Panel

$180.00 - $480.00
Min. Order
20 Cubic Meters
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Shandong Canfield Wood Industry Co., Ltd

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
79.2%
Transactions
---
4 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Rizhao , Tianjin, Qingdao
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal / trade assurance
Supply Ability: 4000 Cubic Meter/Cubic Meters per Day Fibreboard Melamine / Plain MDF Raw Board
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Brand Name: canfield
Model Number: 1220*2440mm
Material: Wood Fiber
Usage: Indoor
Feature: Moisture-Proof
Grade: First-Class
Fibreboard Type: MDF / Semi-hardboards
Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E2
Keyword: Fibreboard Melamine / Plain MDF Raw Board
color: green/pink/red/white/brown/black
Thickness: 4-25mm
Surface: sanded
Certificate: ISO9001/carb/fsc
Size: 1220*2440*4-25mm Stardard Size
Product Name: Raw Hdf Board
Density: 600-880KG/M3
Glue: carb/e0/e1/e2
Application: Home Furniture/Decorative board
Type: Fibreboards
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 15 days after payment
Packaging Detail: according to the client&#39;s requirement, but usually as below: Inner packing: 0.20mm plastic bag Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton then steel strip for strength

Fibreboard Melamine / Plain MDF Raw Board

 

Production Description
Product NameRaw MDF, Plain MDF,Melamine MDF, Veneer MDF, HPL MDF
Size1220×2440mm,  1260×2470mm,  as per your requirement
Thickness4-25mm 
GradeCARB    E0     E1     E2
Density600kg/m3 - 880kg/m3
Capacity4000m3 per day
UsageFurniture, Construction, Decoration, Carving, Counter, Office table, Ceiling etc
Main marketMiddle East, South America, Asia, Africa, all the world
Quantity20'container (pallet packing)8pallets/21.43CBM
20'container (loose packing)25.7CBM
40'container (pallet packing)15pallets/37.5CBM
Payment Terms1.  Irrevocable L/C at sight
2.  T/T. 30% as deposit, the remaining  70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery TimeWithin 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C

-_01-_03-_04-_05-_06S`[J]MD{]WV]P8TR)D9K9CU-_08-_09-_10-_11-_12-_13-_14

;