|Port:||Shanghai,Shenzhen or Designated port|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal/Alibaba|
|Supply Ability:||300000 Piece/Pieces per Month t shirts manufacturers in china|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi China|
|Brand Name:||OEM Brand|
|Model Number:||custom t shirt promotion tee|
|Feature:||Anti-pilling,Anti-Shrink,Anti-wrinkle,Breathable,Compressed,Sustainable,EL Flashing,Plus Size,QUICK DRY,custom t shirt promotion tee|
|Fabric Weight:||180 Grams|
|Available Quantity:||Custom Quantity|
|Sleeve Style:||Short sleeve|
|Product Name:||OEM Mens T Shirt|
|Design&Style:||O-neck,Flat shoulder sleeve,Moisture Wicking|
|Label:||Printed Label on Back Neck|
|Decorations:||Blank No Printing|
|Sample Time:||7 working days|
|Delivery:||30 working days|
|Payment:||T/T:30% Deposit before production,Remaining 70% before shipment;|
|Keywords:||custom t shirt promotion tee|
|Packaging Detail:||T-Shirt: 1 pc/plastic bag, 100 pcs/carton; Polo shirt: 1 pc/plastic bag, 50 pcs/carton; Sweatshirt:1 pc/plastic bag, 20 pcs/carton;|
|Product Name||manufacturers wholesale china factory price custom t shirt promotion tee cotton men short sleeve crew t shirts|
110-220g, please choose one
No Limited Color.
1. Screen Print; 2. Full Sublimation Print; 3. Heat Transfer Print;4. Embroidery
O neck or V neck; Rib collar or Self-fabric collar
T/T, MoneyGram, PayPal, L/C,Western Union, Cash, Escrow
|Sample Delivery Time|
15-25 days after detail info confirmed,pls contact with us
1. Express Delivery by DHL, Fedex, UPS , TNT or AAE for samples.
2. By sea or by air for bulk productions.
All logo can be custom make, please send your file in PDF or AI format
All labels can be make ,please send your label details
The colors are customizable, please choose and send us the pantone number.
We provide heat-transfer printing,screen printing, sublimation printing, digital printing and Embroidery, you can choose your needs.
|Nanchang Byval Garment Co.,Ltd.|
Our company located in Jiangxi.China(mainland). We are specialized garment factory which has more than 300
staffs.We provide OEM service and make various garment products based on buyer's demand and design.
High quality,reasonable price and fast delivery are our advantage. It‘s our honor to establish business relations
with you and keep long-time partner. t shirts manufacturers in china
Welcome To Contact Us !
|If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us|
Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A:We are a factory and we have professional team of workers,Design and inspection.
Q:How many staff in factory?
Q:Where is your factory located? How can i visit there?
A:Our factory is located in Nanchang.China, you can fly to Changbei airport direct,welcome to visit it!
Q:What is your main products?
A:T-Shirt,Polo shirt,Hoddies,Sweatshirt,Vest,Underwear,and Kids wear.
Q:How can i get some samples?
A: If we have the sample in stock,we will provide you,you just give us your Express A/C No. If we do not have it in
stock, we will make it for you,
Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is priority.We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the beginning to the end.
Q:What’s your advantage?
A:(1)competititve price. (2)good handfeeling. (3)fast production time. (4)professional designers service for you.