|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Mechanical Life:||100,000 times|
|Key Feature1:||Tempered glass panel|
|Key Feature3:||High quality|
|Self Consuming Power:||Less than 0.1mW|
|Mininum of Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton box|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal/ Westunion/ Bank TT|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||10X10X5 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.24 KG|
|Package Type:||60pcs one carton|
One Way Switch Instruction:
Touch the switch. When lamp is on (backlight is red), when it is off (backlight is blue).
|1. If one gang of a touch switch doesn’t have any lamps connected, it is normal for the other gangs with lamps connected to flash briefly.|
Small Remote Synchronizing Instruction:
|First: Hold a gang of the switch for 5seconds.|
|Second: Let go when hear a “Di” sound.|
Third: Press a button of remote (for example button A).
Fourth: A “Di” sound will indicate that synchronization completed successfully.
1. To cancel the synchronization: press the gang of switch for 10 seconds, when you hear two “Di” sounds, the synchronization was successfully cancelled.
2. Small Remote Instruction:
(1). For gang switch, after synchronizing the remote, the function of the buttons are follows: A, B & C – ON/OFF, D – ALL OFF.
(2). For dimmer switch, after synchronizing the remote, the function of the buttons are as follow: A – On, B – Dim Up, C – Dim Down, D – off.
1. Choose the room
Touch any room button of 1-3 then the corresponding backlight will on.
2. Hold the gang of switch for 5s
And take away when hear a sound for “Di”.
3. Touch the button of remote (like button “1”)
It is synchronized successfully when hear a sound of “Di”.
1. To cancel the synchronization: Repeat the above process, and when you hear two sounds of “Di” during step3, the synchronization is cancelled successfully.
2. Please remember the room number, as different room different button.
1. When I turn on the switch does it have light?
Yes, all our touch switches have led indicators, turn on the switch – red indicators, turn off the switch – blue indicator.
2. Can I used it with energy-saving lamps or LED lamps?
Yes, our switches can work with energy-saving lamps and LED lamps as long as the wattage is more than 1W.
3. What kind of lamps can be fit with your dimmer switch?
Filament lamp and dimmable LED lamp; All bulbs works with mechanical dimmer, works with ours, Only the wattage should be 5-500W.
4. Can your switch work with home automation system?
It depends, if the system only needs a signal on/off, it can be. Otherwise, our switch is not suitable for home automation system because the codes are different.
5. Do you have an intermediate switch?
Yes, our 2 way switch also can be an intermediate switch, you can connect three 2 way switches together.
6. Which output from the switch-relay or triac?
For on/off touch switch-relay, dimmer switch – triac.
7. Can I install the switch vertically?
Sure, any pose.