Reliable quality indoor rock climbing equipment climbing wall for sale

$6,590.00 - $67,850.00
Min. Order
1 Set
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Cangzhou Warrior Outward Bound Appliance Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
85.7%
Transactions
$ 70,000+
3 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: TianjinPort
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 102 Set/Sets per Month
Place of Origin: Hebei China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Little Warrior
Model Number: xys-ladder-series
Type: Indoor Playground
Material: steel,wooden,Aluminum Alloy,PVC
Product name: indoor rock climbing equipment
Size: It&#39;s customized as your requirement
Color: Colorful as your request or as the Renderings
Main material: galvanized steel pipes ,wooden platform;PVC
Capacity: depending on design,about 10-40 kids.
Apply to: Shopping center,Square,Scenic Spot etc.
Recommend Age: 3-16 years old
Installation: send professional engineers
Packing: Bubble film and stretch film
OEM: Accepted
Packaging Detail: Package: Bubble film and stretch film.We will pack all the products according to the materials of the goods so to make sure that all the items are protected. And every detail will be our concern. Just to make sure you get the brand new products.

                  Reliable quality indoor rock climbing equipment for sale

15.jpg

 

Product Description
6.jpg
 
Brand Name
Little Warrior
Place of origin
 Hebei,China (mainland)
Size
Customized
Advantages
The design is novel and unique, Customized,innovative, colorful.Quality guaranteed
  Certificates
ISO9001
 Capacity
 depending on design ,about
 10-35 kids.
   Age Range
3-16 years old
Warranty period
1 year
 Usage
amusement park ,garden,shopping mall,public,places,Scenic Spot etc.
Payment Terms
30% as deposit pay in advance, the rest of 70% payment should be paid before Delivery.
Detailed Images
  30.jpg                       
Product Comparison

 _03.jpg

 

Partner

 _05.jpg

 

Certifications

 _07.jpg

 

Our Services

 

1. Customized Design
Telling the size of you site.We can freely make different size and structure in design to achieve the maximum use of your space.
2. Confirm the designing with you
3. Quality Control
To ensure there’s no problem to trouble the customers, we keep doing goods inspection before shipment, and assembly structure in advance.

4.Equipment Installation

Professional equipment installation services,We will send professional engineers to guide.
5. After-sales Services
We insist on offering top class product and service.If any questions related to our product feel freely to contact us.Customer’s satisfaction is our biggest happiness.

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

Packaging Details:
1) Steel pipe: innermost PE stretch film, middle foam,outermost PE stretch film.
2) Electric product: innermost EPE, middle bubble film, outermost PE stretch film.
3) Wooden parts: bubble film fixed with adhesive tape , outer is PE stretch film.

Delivery Detail:

Customized Indoor Rope Course Packing is available and support.Products should be strictly specified in accordance with customer specifications require,and after the supplier have finished the production of a set of products, making physical map to verify purchased; such as the actual inspection appears does not conform to the specifications of the contract, buyer reserves the right to request the supplier to make changes and compensation for buy side corresponding loss.

_11.jpg

 

Company Information

 _13.jpg_14.jpg

 

    FAQ   

1.Could you customize as my request?
Sure,we can customize as your need.
2.What are the requirements of your equipment on the site?
The size of the site is not less than 45 square meters and the room should be at least 5 meters
height.
3.Do you have the benefits for children of your equipment?
To cultivate children's brave, tough, stubborn personality, working on speed, strength, balance and
coordination, quality, getting to physical fitness, puzzle effect.
4.Could you print our logo?
Yes,logo can be free customized.
5.What payment do we support?
Usually we do T/T: 30%Deposit, 70% Balance will be paid against the copy of B/L. But we are very glad to negotiate with you on other payment if need.
6.What shape and color you have?
We have Octagon, Stair Type, Window Type, Hexagon Type ,Parent-child Type, Outdoor Canopy,Ladder Type,Corsair Type ,Special-shape Type,Low height Type. We accepty the
custom style and we have lot of different colors for your choice.

7.What's the function of the children playground equipment ?

Stimulated children's curiosity,exploring desire,and advanced their team work and adventurous .spirit and their abilities of cognition,judgement and problem-sloving during play.