Light source: 5050 RGB LED
Led Qty: 48 LEDs in total
Wave length (NM): R,650nm ; G,520nm ; B,460nm
The gray level: 256
Color: full color (24-bit )
Voltage: DC 5V
Waterproof: Not waterproof IP20
Dimension: Please refer to the picture
VCC (Red wire): Power Voltage, connect to “+5V”
DO (Green wire): Control data signal output
DI (Green wire): Control data signal input
BO (Blue wire): Backup control data signal output
BI (Blue wire): Backup control data signal input
GND (White wire): Data &Power Grounding
1) The control circuit and RGB chip are integrated in a 5050 components, to form an external control pixel.
2) The control circuit and the LED share the only power source.
3) Using the built-in signal reshaping circuit to achieve the signal waveform shaping, and no distortion of waveform of signal takes place.
4) Built-in power-on reset and brown-out reset circuits.
5) Port scanning frequency reaches to 2KHz/s.
6) Serial cascade interface. Data receiving and decoding depend on just one signal line.
7) Dual-signal wires version, signal break-point continuous transmission.
8) If the transmission distance between any two points is less than 3m, another circuit is not needed.
9) When the refresh rate is 30fps, cascade numbers are far more than 1024 points.
10) Data transmitting speed is up to 800Kbps.
1x 24 LEDs Ring
1x 16 LEDs Ring
1x 8 LEDs Ring
(You need to split the three LED rings apart by yourself.)