|Port:||Shanghai Or Ningbo|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Promotional Pen Type:||Banner Pen,Logo Pen,Multi-Functional Pen,Business School Office|
|Promotional Pen Body Type:||Sports|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Brand Name:||IDO PEN|
|Color:||Black Red Blue Purple Green Grey|
|Packing:||1pcs/opp Bag 50pcs/inner box 1000pcs/CTN|
|Ink color:||Black or Blue|
|Name:||Multifunctional 4 in 1 gift promotinal pen|
|Usage:||Promotion Business School Office|
|Function:||Writting Stylus LED Light Phone Stand|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||2016 Latest Item Premium Good design Promotional Plastic 4 in 1Customized Ballpoint Pen Stylus Pen with LED Light Phone Stand 1pc/opp bag,50pcs/inner box,1000pcs/CTN. Measurement: 50X30X20cm|
2.Material:ABS injection with plastic clip and comfort grip.
3.Smoothly writing,we can use Germany ink and Swiss tip as your requirements.
4.Different color is available.
Q : How do I spend my artwork?
A : You can reply to the confirmation e-mail you receive after you've placed your order and attach your artwork file.
You can e-mail your artwork to ido.cn, If you prefer ,you can also fax your artwork to us.
The fax number will apear on the order confirmation.
A customer care representative will review your order and contact you to work out all the details,prior to production !
If you have anything about the process, Just give us a call Whatsapp 0086-15856925187
Q : Can you send me some samples?
A : Yes sure. We can offer some free samples to you,but you might need to take care of the freight.
Q : Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A : We are the professional manufacturer.And we are a company integrated with industry and trade.
Q : What if my quantity did not reach your MOQ?
A : Well, Please Don't Quit. Ask our sellers whether they have something in stock.Pens with regular barrel color are most likely have some parts in stock.
Q : What about the shipping methods?
A : We can ship goods to you by sea, by air, by air-sea or by courier.
Q : What about the payment methods?
A : We accept TT, Western Union, Papal, etc.
Q : What about the payment terms?
A : Our norma payment term : 30% deposit, the rest 70% is against B/L copy or before delivery.
Q : What's your delivery time?
A : Usually we produce within 25-30 days after the payment confirmed.
For some urgent order or rush order, we can finish in 7-15 days.
Q : Can I print our logo/barcode/unique QR code/series number on your Items?
A : Yes.We can make Silk printing, Pad printing,Laser engraving, Water transfer printing,etc.
We are professional in LOGO making.
Q : Can I order some sample for our testing?
A : Yes,of course. Stock sample can be free.For customers design samples,there is sample making charge,which is normally refundable when order placed.
Q : Can you customize the product in special shape?
A : Yes, OEM and ODM project is available and warmly welcome.
Q : How can you make sure we will recieve the products with high quality?
A : Our QC team will inspect and test goods very carefully when assembling/packing and before delivery.Normallu,inspection standard: AQL II:2.5/4.0.
We do the best to provide the best service for customers
to make them feel we are the most professional mamufactor in China
and our items are high in quality,competitive in Price and good in design.
Our business goals:
Excellent qualities, reasonable price,prompt delivery,satisfying service.
Lead time for sample with logo:3-5 days
Lead time for mass production: 15-20 days
Normal packing: Ipc/ opp bag, 50 pcs/inner box, 1000pcs/CTN.
Special packing can be done like,blister card, head card, PVC tube, colored box, PVC bag, PVC pouch etc.
Shipped in 7 days after payment.
We are specializing in all kinds of different packings, llike normal opp bag, display box, PVC box, blister card etc.
1.Courier shipping, around 5-7 working days
2.Air shipping: around 5 working days
3.Sea: around 4 weeks to arrive