Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to know the item price? If the products you want are showing on our website or on the picture album, you just tell us the item no. and your quantity, I will give you the best price.
If the products need your personal designs and requirements, please tell us the following information so that we can offer the price immediately.
1) model and measure of the products (you had better have drawings, samples or product photos).
2) quantity and expected time for delivery.
3) if you need sandblasting and inner sculpture, please inform us at the same time.
4) your detailed contact method.
Notes: generally speaking, our prices include the tax for common gift boxes if there are no such requirements, please inform us beforehand.
2. What is the minimum order quantity you want?
Normally, there is no limit for the minimum order quantity. The minimum order quantity is subject to the demand of our esteemed clients. More bigger quantity, the price is also more cheaper.
3. What is your principle for the samples?
We can deliver common samples worth not too much if customers are willing to pay the shipping cost. If samples are made on basis of customers’ needs, we will ask for the samples fees only if we receive the order from you. If samples involving laser inner sculpture, please contact our marketing department because it involves logo setup fee.
4. Normally, how long will it last before delivery?
As usual, one week is enough after your order to deliver your goods. But for some gifts with small quantity and less complicated crafts, we can deliver earlier before the deadline. If customers need urgent orders, we can negotiate the time for delivery but you have to pay some extra expenses.
5. What is the common means of shipping normally?
Normally, we send samples by express, but for the orders, we use many ways.
If total weight is less than 100kg, we suggest that choose express.
If total weight is 100kg to 200kg, we suggest that choose air shipping.
If total weight is over 200kg, we suggest that choose sea shipping.
But if your time is urgent, we could discuss together, choose the best.
6. Which payment can be acceptable? and how to do it?
We could accept the payment by L/C, T/T, Western Union and Paypal. For the sample fee, customer should pay in full. For the mass order, customer should pay 30% deposit at least, the balance should be paid before shipping goods. When customer do the payment, may have a little bank charge, customer should bear this.