|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Application:||Nokia 7260 7360 N80 3220 5140 5300XM 5320XM 5500 5200|
For Nokia 7260 7360 N80 3220 5140 5300XM 5320XM 5500 5200
we can print your logo on battery ,it is free
They are mobile phone battery list
We specialized in LiFePO4 New energy vehicle power Battery, Lithium ion Battery Engine Start Battery, Backup Storage Battery for Communication base stations, solar & wind hybrid energy storage and household energy storage battery system solutions.
Lithium batteries are presently the most commonly used energy storage devices on electric bike, electric scooter, golf car, mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras and other electric devices. Learning how to maintain lithium batteries can not only prolong battery lifetime but also protect your device from potential damage.
1. Charge new batteries. It's not necessary to charge over 12 hours when first used. When a device powered by batteries is purchased, sellers will usually tell us the batteries must first be charged 12 hours before using. Actually, this is unnecessary. Unlike common Ni-CD or Ni-MH batteries, most lithium ion batteries are activated before leaving the factory. Due to their low self-discharge, it’s unnecessary to charge lithium ion batteries for such a long time when new. Lithium ion batteries are ready for use when the charger indicates so, and they will reach their best capacity after 3 or 5 cycles.
2. Use appropriate chargers. Many people take great care with their electronic gadgets, but often neglect the consequences of bad chargers on their lithium ion batteries. When choosing a charger, the original charger is the best choice. If that's unavailable, a high quality charger that has an overcharge protection function, or a brand name charger will do. A low quality battery charger can lead to shorter run times, premature battery failure, or even fire or explosion.
3. Avoid frequently over charging. Over charging with a low quality charger may let the battery's interior rise to a high temperature, which is bad for the lithium ion battery and charger. Thus, simply fully charging is good enough - overcharging will make your lithium battery into a little bomb if overcharge protection function is missing.
4. Avoid touching metal contacts. All batteries' contacts need to be kept clean for best performance. When carrying batteries around, do not let the contacts touch metal objects such as keys; this could cause a short circuit, damaging the battery or potentially resulting in a fire or an explosion.
5. Avoid using often in high or low temperature environments. Lithium ion batteries have optimal working and storage temperatures. If they're continually used in extreme temperature environments, this will negatively affect battery use time and useful cycles.
6. Avoid long periods without using or recharging. If batteries will be left unused for 3 months or more, partially recharge them (to around 30-70% of capacity, depending on planned storage time), then store the device to prevent battery damage. You may need to take the device out of storage and charge again after a few months.
Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater
Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
1. Skyepe: lamye.david
2. MSN: david_lif*hotmail.com
3, Trademanager: herculesi
4, E-mail: david*herculesi.com
5, Tel: 0086-755-86327286
6, Fax: 0086-755-86327276
7, Please use @ instead of *