Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

Cleaner Clean Glasses Lens Cloth Wipes For Sunglasses Microfiber Eyeglass Cleaning Cloth For Mac Camera Computer Women's

$0.11
100-499 Pieces
$0.09
500-2999 Pieces
$0.06
3000-49999 Pieces
$0.03
>=50000 Pieces
Min. Order
100 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
86.1%
Transactions
$ 50,000+
5 Years Paid Supplier Trade Assurance Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Feature: Stocked
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: HZ
Model Number: HZ25540
Eyewear Accessories: Lens Cloth
Item Type: Eyewear Accessories
Color: Multi
Material: Microfiber
Product Type: Petticoats
Size: 12x12cm
Delivery Detail: 2 days after payment
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 2X12X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.01 KG
Package Type: opp

$_57 (1)$_57 (2)$_57 (3)$_57 (4)$_57$_57 (8)G01460690905_Y6Y31DL21460690906_Y6Y31G6R1460690900_Y6Y31F

Material:Microfiber
Size: 1212cm
 
 
 
 
1Feature
 
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us  if  you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, , Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Epress service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDE , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days 
 
5 contact
Mail:band.hongzifomail.com
What's app:0086 13632842496
Skype:ktechnology2013
Wechat:duanuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com