1. Q: What’s your MOQ and payment term?
R: Usually the MOQ of each code is 500kgs, but we can discuss by different order. The payments are: (1)30% T/T as deposit, 70% against the B/L copy; (2)L/C at sight.
2. Q: How many kinds of products of aluminum you have?
R: Our main products are Mill finish, Powder Coating, Anodizing, Electrophoresis, Wood transfer, Broken Bridge ect.
3. Q: Can you supply OEM services? How about the mould cost?
R: We can supply OEM services. The mould cost usually between USD200 to USD500 per set, and we will return the 100% mould cost to you when the orders qty reach at 5 tons (curtain wall and industry profiles need 10 tons).
4. Q: Do the prices of all the colors are the same with same surface treatment?
R: Not yet, about Powder coating, the bright-coloured will higher than white or gray; about the Anodizing, colorful will higher than silver, and black higher than colorful.
5. Q: Does the price of Curtain wall and Industry aluminum profile same to windows and door?
R: The price of Curtain wall and Industry profiles is a little higher than usual window and door. Because the thickness and structure of curtain wall and Industry profiles is different than usual windows and doors, add production difficulty and raw material rejection rate.
6. Q: What are the main markets of your products export to?
R: Our main foreign markets are Asia, Africa, America, Europe.
7. Q: Which way you calculate the weight?
R: We can choose both theoretical weight and actual weight, base on the clients requirements.
8. Q: How you solve the problem of quality?
R: First of all, we have confidence in our products, because we have our own raw material factory, and goods will be passed very strict inspection, of course there is a little damage in the delivery can’t be avoided. If you find lots of goods have a big quality problem and really be caused by our factory production, we can compensate for your loss by negotiation.
9. Q: Can you supply C/O and certification of products quality?
R: Yes, we can supply these two certifications as client requirements.