1. The paint film keeps its original performance at 600-750ºC high temperature for a long time.
2. It can be applied to chimney,pipeline, auto or motor exhaust pipe, and other parts, which work at high temperature.
3. Its film is humidity-resistant, waterproof and weather-resistant, but should avoid contacting with gasoline.
1. Remove thoroughly the oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake the can well for about half a minute before spraying.
3. Apply first on an invisible part to make sure the selected color is well matched
4. Keep 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45°.
6. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
1. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Spray in well-ventilated place. A better coating effect will be gained if operate in a cool, dry
and dustless environment.
4. Avoid applying the lacquer on a rainy or freezing day.
5. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can, even after use.
6. Store in a cool, dry place (45°C); Avoid direct sunlight.
7. Keep out of the reach of children.
Male Valve System
1. 600-750℃ heat resistant.
2. Advanced formula.
3. Can keep its original performance
4. Humidity, Waterproof and Weather Resistant.
Aristo Industries is a leading manufacturer of paints, specially coatings, cleaners, lubricants, adhesives and MRO chemicals since 2003 with 50000m³ factory area, and we are a member of Sedex, passing Wal-mart factory audit.
Q: Did you ever export to oversea markets?
A: As a 10+ years manufacture for aerosol and adhesive, Aristo has Import & Export License, as far we have exporting to 40+ countries from America, Australia, Asia and West Europe etc.
Q: Can you produce OEM brand?
A: Besides Aristo brand, we also provide OEM and ODM services which including some big names in the Paint, Auto, Industrial areas.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: For OEM brand, the MOQ is 1X20GP; for Aristo brand, the MOQ is 6000cans/item.
Q: How do you transport your cargo?
A: Because our products are aerosol and flammable, they are declared as DANGEROUS CARGO, CLASS 2.1, UN1950. According to IMDG CODE, all DG cargo should be shipped by FCL in DG container. Otherwise, the consignor will be fined at least USD8000.00, while destination customs clearance may have risks and problems.
Q: Can we get free sample?
A: 1~2 cans free sample without can printing is no problem, but the DG cargo delivery cost should be paid by clients first and will be refund back in the first container deal