Onion /round onion professional export: Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, etc

$299.00 - $369.00
Min. Order
12 Tons
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Qingdao Newyangshan Trading Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
65.4%
Transactions
---
6 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: QingDao Port
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 3000 Ton/Tons per Month
Weight (kg): 0.2
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Shape: Round
Size (cm): 7.5
taste: sweet
Color: bright yellow/red/white
Model Number: 30-50mm 50-70mm 70-90mm 90mm+
Feature: each layer is red
Crop: 2019 Crop
flavor: juice
Brand Name: New Yang Shan
Type: Onion
Packing: mesh bag/carton
Delivery Time: Within 3 Days
Product Type: Liliaceous Vegetabless
Price Term: FOB Qinghdao
Part: Non-Peeled
Style: Fresh
tasty: crisp
Variety: red/yellow/white
Cultivation Type: Common
Maturity: Matured
Packaging Detail: carton or bag 5KG/mesh bag10KG/mesh bag20KG/mesh bag 30KG/mesh bag or according to your requirement
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/Hc31c070394254c4ab7e52f44ecd0f5c84.jpg_640x640.jpg
Product Description
Product name:
Big Spring Onion 
Place of origin:
Shandong, China
Size:
50mm-70mm,70mm-90mm,90mmand up
Color:
red, yellow, purple
Supply time:
the whole year
Harvest time:
in May
Packing:
in carton or mersh bag
5kg/mesh bag,10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag ,30kg/mesh bag
or according to your requirement
Transporting and store in coldstorage temperature:
3-6°C
Storage:
QTY/40'RH FCL:28-30MT
Delivery:
within 3 days after got advance payment
Price term:
T/T,D/P,L/C,D/A and negotiable
Shipment port:
Qingdao port of China
Payment Informtaion:
30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%
Our Advantage

Quality Control: Its our own factory, we are strict with the quality.


Detailed Images

Packing:

1) In mesh bags or cartons 

2) 5kg/mesh bag,10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag ,30kg/mesh bag

3) 10kg/ctn, 9kg/ctn

4) according to your requirement

Delivery:

1) within 5 days after got advance payment

2) Transporting and store in coldstorage temperature: 3-6°C



The Qingdao New Yang Shan Trading Co. Ltd.(Qingdao AMY Yangshan FoodCO.,LTD.) is located in Shandong Qingdao Jiaozhou China, companies have a thousand Chinese acres of farm and sideline products planting base and associated with a number of local rural cooperatives, to achieve the production and marketing of all in one service. The company mainly planting of agricultural and sideline products: Holland potato, pepper, ginger, garlic, onion, potato based mainly to Holland; Holland potato skin thin, beautiful appearance, rich in nutritional value, exported around the world, countries in Southeast Asia, for example: Singapore, Malaysia, India and other countries, a plus for me the company's product quality approval.
The company has 12800 tons of cold storage, freezer 1000 tons, large potato cleaning equipment. Companies adhering to the "customer is God" work ideas, make customers want to do, to customers what they want; the good faith management, for customer in product procurement save time and manpower, the customer's risk to a minimum, to allow customers to completely at ease. Company can give customers to provide relevant certificate: food health certificate, fumigation certificate, certificate of origin (FTA) and so on, really benefit to the customer. Our contact information is: online - 24 hours