Zhejiang Haishen New Materials Ltd., located in Shaoxing, China, is one of China's leading producer of high-quality cellulose ethers for many industries, including the construction materials industrial in Asia, Europe, Africa, North & South America. For over 30 years, Haishen has been dedicating our every effort to deliver the best value to our customers with various service relating to GinShiCel ® products that we proudly produce.
- Soak the pure cellulose (purified cotton / wood pulp) in an aqueous caustic soda and organic solvent mix.
- React the resultant alkaline cellulose with etherifying agents, such as alkyl halides or alkylene oxides,
- Recover the solvents and wash the product,
- Dry and mill the ethereified product.
GinShiCel ®applications are primarily focused on building materials and paints,although it has a wide range of industrial applications including, not limited to:
- Building material
- Oil field operations
- Leather making
On Building material usage:
Plasters, Renders, & Stucco:
- Base plasters
- Decorative Finish Plasters
- Repair Plasters
- Insulating Renders
- Tile Adhesives
- EIFS Adhesives
- Wallpaper Adhesives
Jointing & Filling Compounds:
- Self-leveling compounds
- EIFS leveling compounds
- Wall leveling compounds
- Underwater Concrete
- Extruded Construction Elements
- Paint Removers
Upon each cellulose ether molecule are the cellulose chain, and the ether group,such as the methoxy, the hydroxypropoxy, the hydroxyethoxy groups. The methoxy group, hydroxyethoxy group, and hydroxypropoxy groups act as water gatherers, although their ability to gather watervary greatly by type and number. These water gatherers, which are attached to a entangled backbone of cellulose chain, form a temporary bond between thewater molecule and itself. In doing so, water is physically trapped bythis cellulose ether molecule. Thus, the waterborne particles which are dissolved in water is also trapped, by virtue of the flexible but entangled nature of the cellulose chain.This way, water is in effect retained, and emulsion and suspension is achieved, and because of the friction force needed to smooth the cellulose chain, the solution is thickened, and pseudoplasticity is achieved.
Benefits of GinShiCel ® products:
- Better temperature stability
- Extended Open Time
- Slip Resistance
- Sag Resistance
- Delayed Hydration
- Improved Workability
- Dosage-saving Benefit with Blanced Strength & Water Retention
- Increased Adhension Strength
At Haishen, we provide the following service to customers:
• Study the properties of competitor’s product.
• Help client to find matching grade quickly and precisely.
• Formulation Service to improve performance and control cost, according to each client’s specific weather condition, special sand and cement properties, and unique working habit.
At Haishen, we have both Chemical Lab and Application Lab to ensure each order’s best satisfaction:
• Chemical labs is to allow us to evaluate properties as viscosity, humidity, ash level, pH, content of methyl and hydroxypropyl groups, substitution degree etc.
• Application lab is to allow us to measure open time, water retention, adhesion strength, slip and sag resistance, setting time, workability etc.
Multi-lingual customer services:
• We offer our services in English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and French.
• We have samples and counter samples of each lot to verify the performance of our prod ucts.
• We take care of the logistic process until the destination port if the customer requires it.