Autolink ML619 Autel Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes
The AutoLink ML619® ABS/SRS + CAN OBDII DIAGNOSTIC Scan Tool is built to help you determine why the Check Engine Light, ABS, or SRS warning lights are on for over 50 different vehicle manufacturers. The tool offers the same features as our AL609, but comes with the added benefits of SRS system diagnosis, code reading & clearing. A very powerful tool for body and specialty shops that need quick testing for SRS and ABS, the AutoLink® mL619 is a must for any technician.
Product Features & Functions:
- Diagnoses and erases ABS & SRS codes on over 50 domestic, Asian & European vehicle makes
- Work with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) Domestic, Asian and European
- Bright color coded LED's provide Readiness Status
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Built in speaker provides audible tone every 3 minutes when vehicle becomes ready
- Live Data – Displays, records and plays back complete OBDII vehicle data stream
- Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3, and U1) and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the color screen
- View freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
- Enhanced OBD-II Mode 6
- Prints data via PC
- USB cable included for product updates
- Internet software updates and upgrades via USB Interface
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty
TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
199 mm (7.83”)\104.5 mm (4.11”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
0.28kg (0.75lb, without wire) or 0.484kg (1.3lb, with wire)
NOTE: Autel accepts no responsibility for any accident or injury arising from servicing the ABS/SRS systems. When interpreting DTCs retrieved from the vehicle, always follow the manufacturer’s recommendation for repair.
NOTE: All software screens shown in this manual are examples, actual test screens may vary for each vehicle being tested. Observe the menu titles and onscreen instructions to make correct option selections.
1 x AutoLink® AL619 Tool
1 x User's Manual
1 x CD software
1 x USB cable
1 x OBD-II Cable
DRSOBD Tech Pty Ltd is one of the high-tech newly-established company in the automotive diagnostic equipment importing and retailing industry for ultimate workshop solution at a national level. We provide the latest diagnostic technology and equipment allowing us to give our customers the best service possible on-site and through other media
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.
We focus on development and international sale of automotive diagnostic scanner, auto diagnostic tools, ecu programming tools, car code reader, tpms diagnostic tool.
Our main products coverage:
Launch X431V+, Pros mini, CRP Touch Pro, Creader VII plus, CRP129, CRP429, CR9081 etc.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P(upgraded from Maxisys Pro 908P), MS906, DS808, MK808, MK808TS, MP808TS, MX sensor, TS601 etc.
Autel IM608 key programming tools.
Topdon artipad1, artiHD, artimini etc.(we're the manufacturer)