1. Are you Manufacturer or Trade company? Yes, We are professional plastic packing bag manufacturer.
2. Do you offer flexible bags for frozen dry meat?
Yes, frozen food pouch bags must be durable, airtight, withstand low-temperature and puncture-resistant. We use polyethylene, PP, PET film with special meta-additives to achieve durability at low temperatures.
3. Can the packaging bags be customized for me?
Yes, we provide a wide range of free standing up pouch bags with custom sizes, formats, materials, printing and convenient features.
4. What service do you offer when placing an order?
We can offer a full service pack from material design, custom printing, pouch converting, packing and shipping. One of the main service provided in Encolors Packaging is custom printing.
5. What is your lead time for stand-up pouches?
Encolors Packaging works hard to get materials to you when you need them. Generally, on new orders, lead times are 4-9 weeks and on repeat orders 3-7 weeks.
6. Are you able to provide samples of premade pouches?
Yes, we have a wide variety of premade pouches that we can send samples of, such as zipper pouches, spout pouches, stand-up pouches with windows, 3-side seal pouches, and our innovative Ready Pour tap-and-gland fitment pouches.