|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Set/Sets per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Liaoning China|
|Use:||Carport,Hotel,House,Kiosk,Booth,Office,Sentry Box,Guard House,Shop,Toilet,Villa,Warehouse,Workshop,Plant|
|Color:||as your demand|
|Standard size:||20ft, 40ft or 40ft HQ|
|Transport and load:||shipping container (20' or 40') .|
|Material:||sandwich panel and steel plate|
|Inner decoration design:||customer's requirement|
|Waterproof:||good sealing effect|
|Installation:||Flexible assemble and disassemble|
|Life span:||reach up 15 years|
|Structure:||high intensity with steel structure frame welded|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 30 days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||by container|
Full Automatic Hydraulic Steel Homes Perth, Transportable homes, Kit homes Shop For Mobile cafe bar design and food Kiosk booth
Size of container house
Comfortable and safe- build your nice and sweet home
container house are made of Steel sandwich panel and steel section, makes your house strong and durable with excellent property of anti- heat, wind, vibration, humidity, water; can even deal with M8 earthquake and hurricane easily.
Fast Installation and Ready-to-use
A container house can be installed in less than 1 hour. It is out-of-the-box and ready-to-use solution, you don’t have to wait because there is barely a construction period. Modules and components are connected by joints; anyone can install it easily with our product instruction. We also provide further and detailed technical and on-site installation support for any problem you may encounter.
Attractive Appearance and Individuation Available
Variety of painting color, sandwich panel, surface material, roof, door and window style are ready to meet your individuation and personal preference. Your home will look exactly like you dreamed of. Or you can paint and decorate it in any way you like it.
It can be a house
How to install ?
We can produce all kinds of container houses.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company ?
A: We are a factory.
Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in YingKou City, LiaoNing Province, China. All our clients,from home or
abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us !
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?
Every one of our products have strict testing procedures, must be 100% quality
How do order?
|Step 1: Tell us your requirements|
Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to you as the
Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement and sign
|Step 4: Advanced payment and production|
|Step 5: Factory Examine Goods/ rectify and reform to meet the requirements of contract.|
|Step 6: Balance payment and shipping|
|Step 7: Handing Shipping files to help clients get goods from transporter in time.|
|Step 8: Clients get goods and go into warranty time.|
How is the payment ?
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the Product in seller's factory before delivery )
Please contact me !