Thin Transparent Clear Soft Rubber silicon TPU Coque For iaomi mi5 mi4 4S 4C mi3 Redmi 2S Redmi note 4 5 Hongmi Case Cover Caso

$0.20 - $0.80
Min. Order
50 Pieces
Quick Quotation
Company Information

Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
89.4%
Transactions
US$ 40,000+
5 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,alipay
Supply Ability: 18000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Brand Name: HZ
Model Number: for xiaomi mi5 mi4 Mi4c mi3 Redmi Note 3 2 Pro Prime
Compatible Brand: xiaomi
Type: Case
Function: Scratch-resistant,Dirt-resistant,Shock Proof
Retail Package: opp
Package: OPP bag
for Model 1: Fundas Capas Para Article for xiaomi mi5 mi4 Mi4c Mi4i mi3 mi4S
for Model 3: Fundas Coque for Xiaomi Mi Max 5 Pro
Delivery Detail: 1-7days
Packaging Detail: OPP

 

 

Product Details:

iammi (1)iammi (2)iammi (3)iammi (4)iammi (5)iammi (6)iammi (7)

 

 

1Feature
100% Brand New and good quality ,best service and fast delivery;
Keep your cell phone safe & protected in style with this accessory;
All controls and slots are fully accessible.
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us  if  you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, , Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
Cash payment is only available for the customers those can come to our office or store.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Epress service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDE ,China post air mail ,Hong Kong post air mail ,Singapore post air mail and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days, our shipping time should be longer.
we have some free shipping service according to your requirement, please contact us .
 
5 contact
Mail:band.hongzifomail.com
What's app:0086 13632842496
Skype:ktechnology2013
Wechat:duanuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com