|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Input / Output shaft material:||40Cr|
|Machining precision of gears:||6 Grade|
|Warranty:||1 year after vessel date|
|Lubricating oil:||Synthetic Grease|
|Brand of bearings:||C&U,HRB|
|Quality Control System:||ISO9001:2008|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||24X18X16 cm|
|Single gross weight:||9 KG|
|Package Type:||standard export packing and wood pallets packing|
1. Using involute gear transmission, alloy steel with carbonize&quencher heat treatment, precision level
of gear grinding could reach ISO class 5, the profile and axial modification could enhance the bearing
capacity ,stability of mesh and low noise.
2. With integral output shaft and bearing support for both sides of planet wheel, realizing higher precision
and higher rigidity.
3. Small backlash, the accurate single stage can reach within 3 arcmin as clients’ request.
4. Gyration parts of the input side with dynamic balance treatment can make sure the gearbox running
steadily at high speed.
5. It can combined with any servo motor, can be designed for special combination, and easy for mounting.
(It can be specially designed to accept any type of servo motor, mounting is convenient)
6. Simple for maintenance, it don’t need to change the oil(grease) during the service life time.
|Efficiency||0.98||Input/Output shaft material||40Cr|
|Housing material||42CrMo||Machining precision of gears||6 Grade|
|Gear material||20CrMnTi||Lubricating oil||Synthetic Grease|
|Surface hardness of gears||HRC58-62||Heat treatment||Carbonize&quencher|
|Brand of bearings||C&U,HRB||Vibration||≤15μm|
|Brand of oil seal||SKF||Oil Temp. rise (MAX)||40℃|
|Noise (MAX)||55-70 dB||Noise (MAX)||70℃|
1. How to choose a gearbox which meets our requirement?
You can refer to our catalogue to choose the gearbox or we can help to choose when you provide
the technical information of required output torque, output speed and motor parameter etc.
2. What information shall we give before placing a purchase order?
a) Type of the gearbox, ratio, input and output type, input flange, mounting position, and motor informationetc.
b) Housing color.
c) Purchase quantity.
d) Other special requirements.
3. What industries are your gearboxes being used?
Our gearboxes are widely used in the areas of textile, food processing, beverage, chemical industry,
escalator,automatic storage equipment, metallurgy, tabacco, environmental protection, logistics and etc.
4. Doyou sell motors?
We have stable motor suppliers who have been coperating with us for a long-time. They can provide motors
with high quality.